Chapter 6| Resistance & insistence ( پراسرار چاہتیں)

ممکن ہے تم مجھے اوروں سے الگ پاؤممكن ہے تم مجھ سے جلد اکتا جاؤ

ممكن ہے تم مجھ سے جلد اکتا جاؤ

__________________

The night befell dark and cold due to the autumn weather but the change in the air of Syed's mansion was hard to defy as well

Everyone retired for the night in their respective rooms when Nehad clicked the door open.

Hakan pushed his charcoal back in frustration, standing in the balcony of his room. Nehad huffed and reached him slowly.

"I will ask only one question. Did you talk about us?" Hakan had an accusing accent.

"Are you out of your mind?" Nehad stood unbelievable for a second.

"Yeh mere sawal ka jawaab nai hai!"

"No! Like really? How can you just? We are the damn crime partners, Hakan? We are brother! Aren't we ?" Nehad couldn't believe his doubt even.

"I want to believe that we are! Lekin pichley kuch dino se tera raviya kuch aur tarf ishara kar raha hai. Uss din kay baad se tu mere saath normal nahi hua. Toh mujhe kia samjhna chahiye?"

Nehad glanced his furious eyes for some seconds and punched his shoulder literally.

"You really needed it!" He said stretching his hand back and forth. His muscles were tough mahn! Ouch!
Hakan shook his head slowly while a faint smile appeared at his face. He knew his brother. He do! Right?

_____________________

"Tumhara yeh ek dimagh kitni baar kharab hoga?" Nehad opened her door voilently to which she stood up with a jolt.

"Nehad yeh kia tameez hai behn se baat karne ki?"

Deeda seemed to be in conversation with her that he disturbed.

"Ammi! Isko samjhayein kay insaan ban kay rahay. Isko samjh nahi ati kay Hakan isko pasand nahi krta. bachpan se hi nahi karta. Issay baizzat honay ka shauq hai baar baar lekin kam az kam humari izzat ka khyaal kar ley! " Nehad blurted his anger out. Dania stared him silently.