Chapter 24|Silhouette (سائے)

There are days in your life when you're overwhelmed by the circumstances you are in

There are days in your life when you're overwhelmed by the circumstances you are in. It's complicated when your rival is not a different entity but your fears that lives within. I believe your ruins either turn you into creeks or a divine masterpiece.

But, the journey from an unmorphed sculpture into a refined clay and testing it's thresholds into the burning kiln requires a very soft heart. Irony isn't? you've heard that the people with strong heart can bear breakthroughs most probably. But someone never mentioned, only the flexible sculptures can be morphed not the ones with concrete pieces.

Similarly, that now strong heart was once a soft one and had felt too much

Similarly, that now strong heart was once a soft one and had felt too much. Too much that gave it no other choice. And the journey doesn't end being refined, once. You're refined multiple times just like the ore until you reach your best shape and even then, the journey doesn't stop. Now your washed clay has to pass through different stencils to mold into the shape that is destined for you not perfect for you. The journey that will give news cuts and bruises to that processing clay. It will suffer stabs and hits until it reaches it's required shape. Now that even when you reach your morphed form, you'll still be fulfilling the gaps that the journey gave you. And here is the time when you either become stainless identity or a vulnerable reality. To streamline it, sometimes you're scared of your own fears. The fears that has been subsiding within you due to subtle experiences and now they have grown into such an enormous shadow that it overwhelms you in every aspect of life. It can be any weak point of anyone. Love, respect, relations. You are in a constant fear of getting insulted, bullied, rejected by the people . you start to see them as red alarms in your territory so you start building an armor around yourself and shut off until you, yourself gets suffocated. Then you shed the armor to breathe but the fears don't let you do that peacefully. Fears won't go until you face them. Winning or losing doesn't matter but facing them is a pound of flesh and courage. I hope this passes for anyone who's passing through such a phase...

"You okay now?"
Norhan was rubbing her softly.

"Tumhari.... baat hoti hai uss se?" she was sweating like a heat ball.