Chapter 38| Nefes (Breathe)

Life is fathomless

Life is fathomless. One moment, you're having a positive mental state but then it switches, all of a sudden. A second ago, one had been optimistic about the glass of life that he'd held but the in the next second, turns of events had influenced him to see the empty part of that glass again. Some feelings have no escape. Some things remain uncertain. Somethings always costs a risk. It is mostly said, 'everyone lives by the way he deserves' but my view is, sometimes a human being is blessed far more than he thinks he deserves and sometimes the same being thinks that it is not way of life he deserves. I believe it's very hard to accept but nature has it's own way of compensations, replacements or sometimes returning a far more beautiful gift back unexpectedly. All you have to do is, to have faith and pray for your miracle.

꧁❀❀❀❀꧂

Sometimes you'd waited for a lifetime for few things to happen. You'd given them your patience, preservance, devotion and every ounce of sincerity in your heart but it doesn't work. But then one day, all of a sudden when you might even forgot your effort; the effort didn't forget you and hugged you back with the same sincerity and devotionthat once you'd put in for someone or something to happen. Life had never worked on our expected timing but it always gives surprising gifts in it's unexpected timings. The moment that he realized her embrace, he forgot what five years had even did to him. He thought, he was changed into someone who would never be able to feel the spark that the child of him used to feel for her. Five years had made him tough and rough. He was angry at her, he had complains for her but it was like, it doesn't work when his eyes embraced her aura even for the first time she crash landed on him after years.

Sarrinah, for Hakan has been like a serene breeze of wind always. Soft and gentle whenever passed through, touching him with her serenity. In that moment, it had always felt like heaven's eternity. But just as the wind came kissing his face swiftly, it left him with the familiar silences again.
Just like;

It gives you a lifetime in a moment but takes away that moment for a lifetime!

"I am sorry, it's all my fault. It happened because of me!" Sarrinah held onto him tight.

"Tamam. Sakin ol (Calm down). Just a bad dream. Nefes al! Geçte. bitti." (Breathe. Gone. Over)

"No! I messed up everything. Everything! I thought it would turn .. not that i thought of separation of years.. Hakan everything got irreversible!" She still had sweat beads on her forhead.

"Raina! Calm down! We can solve it. Promise. We will solve everything together from now on! We will talk about everything and sort it out one by one. Tamam?"

He cupped her face softly to relieve her panic. She nodded, trying to hold tears in her eyes.

"Just... I don't know where to start?"
Her cheeks got flushed and wet. Tears couldn't hold themselves, this time, again.