19|| Nineteen

Chapter nineteen : would you?

"𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝓁𝒶𝒸𝒾ℯ 𝒢ℴℯ𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓇𝒾𝓋ℯ𝓇 ℴ𝓃 𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒾𝓃 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓁ℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓉ℴ𝓌𝓃"

__**••**__

A FEW DAYS HAS PASSED and lacie was feeling better after what happened. Gilbert examined on Lacie with dr ward and they said it was due to stress and that she needed to be careful to not over stress herself.

It was the time of the year again and that was the county fair. Lacie has always enjoyed going as a kid, she still remembers her first year at the fair when she was a kid.

_______

Flashback
Seven year old Lacie was at the fair with her best friend Jane. The two were running around the fair trying to tag one another.

Meanwhile billy was over at a booth trying to win something for the young girl as he failed miserably.

"You don't have to get me anything billy," said Lacie as she was standing beside the boy who was a year older then her

"Yes I do your my best friend, and best friends win each other things,"

Lacie rolled her eyes as she huffed loudly, LeAnn was busy with prissy somewhere else

_______

Rosella has informed Lacie that Mrs Lynde was holding practice down at the Avonlea schoolhouse for the barn dance and rosella insisted that Lacie go

"But mother I already know how to dance do I have to attend?" Asked Lacie as she was back in her old pinafore that her mother has found in the attic

"Yes sweet heart you do, besides it will be fun," said rosella

"But I already graduated, does Miss Stacy know I'm coming?"

"Honey you worry to much and yes miss Stacy knows as well as Mrs Lynde and she thought it was brilliant, now go along before your late,"

Lacie rolled her eyes and she grabbed her hat before walking out the door.

__**••**__

"Now you kids stay there and watch how us adults do this," said Mrs Lynde as she was facing the students who were in a line in front of the board with Lacie standing beside Jane and Anne.

After Mrs Lynde said that the door opened revealing. Man

"Sorry I'm late," said Caleb as he looked at Mrs Lynde