00 || Zero

Chapter zero: how billy and lacie met

"𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝓁𝒶𝒸𝒾ℯ 𝓂ℯℯ𝓉𝓈 𝒷𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓇ℯ𝓌𝓈"

••••••

THE Salem's family were new to Avonlea and they were just invited for afternoon tea with the Andrews family. They had a daughter who was close to LeAnn's age, and a son and daughter who was around Lacies age.

Rosella Salem was the most prettiest women back in Virginia. With her long blonde hair that was mostly curled with the front strands out.

Her youngest daughter Lacie was the unique one in the family, her hair was brown mixed with a little of blonde, lacie was dressed in a white puffed sleeves dress that had a red outline on the bottom of the dress along with her hair in pigtails that were curled, with red satin ribbon tied on each of the ponytails.

Her eldest daughter LeAnn was the talent incline of the family, she could play the piano, and the flute. She was wearing a light blue dress with puffed sleeves with a blue satin ribbon tied into her hair that was filled with curls that was up in a half up half down updo.

There father Peter Salem was a great man, who loved his wife and his two kids, especially Lacie, he loved LeAnn the same as Lacie but not so much.

The Salem family were on there way to the Andrews household as Young lacie was excited that she couldn't hold her excitement. LeAnn was excited to but mostly kept her head high as she didn't want to make a mistake with the new family that would soon be there friends.

When they arrived they saw Mr and Mrs Andrews standing outside of there house along with there three kids. Prissy, billy, and Jane.

The Salem family got out to introduce themselves. Automatically Billy and Lacies eyes locked together as billy smiled at the young girl making the girl blush.

"I'm Lacie!" Said the young girl as she smiled making her empty front tooth empty while hoping to the young boy

"I'm billy," said the boy as he returned the smile, the young girl held her pinky out waiting for the boy to shake it

"Want to be best friends forever?" Asked lacie as she smiled leaning over to the boy

"Ok," smiled the boy as he intertwined his pinky with Lacies Pinky

And that was when they knew... they were going to be best friends forever.

•~•~•~•~•

Hopefully This will give you a glimpse of the story. The next one will take place in season one of Anne with an e.

Ok bye!

~Hannah