22|| Twenty-Two

Chapter twenty-two : what the future holds

"𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝓁𝒶𝒸𝒾ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒹ℯ𝓈 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇ℯ"

__**••**__

LACIE WAS AT HOME in her room deciding on what and how the baby's nursery should go. This Saturday, Her mother rosella and her sister were holding a gender reveal party.

Lacie was indeed 6 months pregnant, her parents have found out that her and billy have been courting recently as Peter has made arrangements with Mr Andrews for the two to be married in the future when the times right.

As Lacie was deciding on the baby's nursery, Jane bursted in making Lacie jump of fright.

"Jane knock next time," said Lacie as she laughed at her friends sudden movement

"I can't, I have so much to tell you," said Jane as she sat on Lacies bed

"And it couldn't wait till later?" Asked Lacie as she looked back at the design spread that she had. Jane looked over Lacies shoulder wondering what she was doing.

"Wait... are you planning the baby's nursery?" Asked Jane as she squealed "did you find out the gender?"

"Yes I did and your not finding out till Saturday, besides I'm shocked your mother wanted to help my mother with the preparations,"

"Lacie your practically family how could we not pitch in and help out, besides is billy cool with all this?"

"Well... yes but also no," said Lacie as she mumbled the last part

"Yea but I thought your father talked to my father about you and billy getting married when the times right,"

"Well yeah that's true but I think he's bothered by the fact that it's the baby of Thomas, and not his," said Lacie "well that's enough planning for now besides what was it that you wanted to say?"

"Oh yeah the school house burned down," said Jane "and we all had to study for our queens entrance exams at Miss Stacy's house,"

"How did the school Burn down?" Asked Lacie as she looked at Jane "I thought your plan worked,"

"It did work but apparently the newspaper crew wasn't happy about it," said Jane

"Wow I'm sorry to hear that, well at least it's getting rebuilt that's a good thing," said Lacie, Jane nodded as Lacie had a good point