Chapter 16: Deja

I'm sitting on the couch at Nicolas's apartment eating pizza listening to the low music coming from Youtube on the TV. Zay went to sleep about twenty minutes ago. Nicholas is in his room talking to Regin on the phone where he's been for the last hour and a half, and Asia and Felicia are sitting on the floor watching Tic Tock videos.

"Let's have some drinks," Felicia says jumping up. We all have on matching striped blue pajamas. We've taken pics and made all kinds of videos and posted them on the Gram and Facebook. She brings over four glasses and the bottle of Patron. She pours four glasses walking one into Nicolas's bedroom.

Not even a minute later she comes back out laughing. "Nicolas is really in trouble. He drank the drink down as soon as I handed it to him." My eyes dart down the hall at her words and think about how the giant didn't say anything else to me the remainder of the day. I know he was angry at me he's just not as vocal as Reign apparently is.

"Drink up Bitches," Asia says as we all take down our drinks in one swallow. Felicia immediately pours another one for everyone.

After about six for me and about ten or more for Asia and Felicia we are all drunk and are now up doing Karaoke. Nicolas has finally joined us and is drunker than everyone. When he came out he just drank the Patron straight from the bottle.

"We should go out," Felicia says bouncing on her heels. Her eyes are barely open and anyone looking at her can tell she is fucked up.

"We should. We could call an Uber," Asia says slurring.

"I can't go," I say pouting.

"Oh. Well, we won't go," Asia says, laying her head on my shoulder.

"No you two go. It's fine," I say. "Nicolas, are you going?"

"Yes, Nicolas...you should come," Asia says jumping up grabbing his hand trying to pull him up out of the chair he's sitting in.

"Naw, I've had too much to drink. I can't even stand," Nicolas says.

"Come on out with us...you never come out with us anymore," Asia whines.

"I would but seriously I already drunk. All I would do is probably fall asleep before we even made it there." Asia pouts but she doesn't press the issue.

After deciding what club they are going to, Asia and Felicia quickly dress, and about an hour later and two more shots of Patron they leave in an Uber. Not knowing what else to do, I stumble through the house picking up the trash and laughing at how drunk I am.

"What's funny?" I hear Nicolas ask. He's now sitting on the couch with his shirt off. His skin looks so smooth with all the tattoos on it.

"Was Reign upset?"

"Hell yeah. I had to promise her dinner with our families next weekend."

"That's a weird request."

"She's been wanting to have both families together. To her, this shows that we are going to be a family."

Plopping down next to him. I lay my head on his arm. "Well isn't this what you wanted - to marry her and be a family?"

"No." His answer surprises me. I sit up and look at him. His eyes are low and he is smiling. "I want you. Can I have you?" He asks, leaning over and placing his soft lips on mine. His hand finds its way in my hair and I feel him palm the back of my head, pulling me closer to the kiss. I gasp when I feel his tongue glid over my lips and he takes that opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. I don't stop this and I'm not sure why. I've always wanted to know how it would feel to kiss Nicolas.