Chapter 25: Deja (Part 2)

Six months later

I close the drawer on the cabinet in frustration. I've been looking for my phone for the last - not sure how long but I can't remember what I did with it. When was the last time I had it? I wonder as I walk outside onto the front porch. The trees have already changed colors to the fall shades of red, orange, and yellow. It also has gotten a little cooler as the seasons silently change from one to the other.

It's beautiful here. I close my eyes, lift my head, and let the wind brush across my face. When I open them I spot him, the white wolf. He's stalking out of the trees, so large and menacing, like the predator he is.

As if on reflex I step down off the porch onto the first step. I feel that familiar pull and electricity as he gets closer. I don't move any further, no I let him come to me. It's how he likes it.

When he gets even closer he starts to change...no that's wrong, phase. He said to change means he would be something different. No, he said phase because his wolf is a part of him - is him. Just like the other part of him.

My unruly hair blows across my face as I watch the wolf phase into this giant of a man. My Giant. I smile when he's one step from being right in front of me.

Grayson

He bends and wraps his arms around me, pulling me up to where my legs dangle in front of him. Wanting to be closer, I wrap my legs around him at the same time I crush my mouth against his.

"I love you," I whisper through our link. He buries his hand in my hair pulling me impossibly closer. I moan when his tongue slides in my mouth brushing against mine.

"Mine." I nod as he starts moving us toward the house. I already know where we are headed, and if the dampness of my panties doesn't indicate my excitement nothing will.

Grayson's determined mouth moves from my lips, across my jaw, down to my neck where I know he will sink his teeth into me.

He lays me gently on the bed and we both make quick work of pulling off my clothes. I need him inside me. I need the comfort of his touch on my body.

"Please, Grayson," I beg him, as the rising need for him causes my stomach to contract. I watch as his red eyes start to glow, making a rush of heat consume my whole body. Damn, if he doesn't take me now I'm not sure I won't cum without him. Is that possible?

I don't have to wonder because Grayson grips the base of his cock before settling between my thighs. I watch his beautiful face as he lines his large thick cock to my entrance. Holding my breath I wait for him to start sliding into me, which isn't long at all. With one powerful thrust, he fills me. I gasp at the feeling of being completely full as my walls contract and pulse around his cock - my body already trying to milk him of what is claimed to be mine.

"Grayson, please...please," I beg, hoping the torture of his stillness becomes motion soon. He looks down at me, eyes still glowing before his mouth descends onto mine. His hips start this slow painful motion, making me growl out in frustration as my nails dig into his buttocks. I try to coax him into speeding up by thrusting my hips toward his motions. I feel on fire I need him to fuck me. I need him to take me hard and fast.

Before I can let out another frustrated groan, Grayson bites down on the tender flesh of my neck sending me into an orgasm so powerful I forget how to breathe for a second. My mouth is wide open in a silent scream as I try to coach myself just to take one fucking breath while my body seizes from the orgasm.

"Grayson!" I finally shout out when I'm finally able to get my brain to cooperate and tell my lungs you must breathe before we die or go into a sex coma. His hips are pistoning in and out of me at record-breaking speed.