4.

March 7, 2018

"How was your little date?" Ryder asked as he walked up to our lockers.

"It was actually pretty fun," I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Mila, I swear to God-" He started before I cut him off.

"Ryder, I will be fine, please trust me," I said as I grabbed my books.

"I do trust you, it's him I don't trust. He literally just went on a date with your sister and now he went on with you? Don't you see how sick that is?" He said as he slammed his locker shut.

"Ryder, you're turning this into something it shouldn't be. It was just a friendly date," I lied, this obviously wasn't a friendly date.

"Mila, I swear if he does anything to hurt you he's going to regret it," He said as I shut my locker.

"Okay, Mr. tough guy," I chuckled as we walked to our class.

"How was it anyways? So unbearable you never want to see him again?" He asked as i lightly shoved his shoulder.

"It was actually fun, even though he was still his arrogant self," I said as I felt an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, sunshine," Charlie said as soon as his arm went around my shoulder.

"Sunshine?" I giggled, unsure of the name I was just called.

"My band has a gig tonight, really hope you'll be there," He smiled at me as Ryder rolled his eyes.

I thought about it hard. Rule #3: go to every gig his band plays.

"I would love to, as long as Ryder can come with me," I said smiling as Ryder gave me a dirty look.

"Of course!" He said. "Any friend of sunshine's is a friend of mine! I'll see you tonight,"

And with that he dropped his arm and walked away. I was met with a scolding look from Ryder that I just brushed off.

"What was that? I don't want to go to his stupid band's gig!" He exclaimed as we walked into Mrs. Harper's class.

"You're going with me and you're not going to complain!" I chuckle as we take out seats.

He rolls his eyes at me as I quickly show him my middle finger. I quickly got my notebook out and began to take notes on whatever lesson she was teaching today. I honestly couldn't focus thought. The only thing on my mind was, was this plan going to work? And could I keep it from Ryder?

-
"You're not wearing that," Ari said as I stood in front of my mirror.

"What's wrong with this?" I asked, slightly offended at her comment.

"You look like a mom, it's not even cold and you've wearing a wool sweater," She said rolling her eyes.

"It's very comfortable, so eat a dick,"

"You'd like that wouldn't you," She chuckled as she went through my closet.

"Ari, i'm wearing this," I said motioning to my outfit.

"Nope," She said as she threw a blue dress on my bed. "You're wearing this,"

"That thing is way too short," I said throwing the dress back at her.

"That's perfect then," She said throwing back at me once again. "Youre wearing it, i don't care what you say,"

I hugged and snatched the dress from the bed. It was a cute dress but it was way too short, my ass would end up coming out tonight. I just know it.