My brother

(At the star sanses base)

(Killer's pov)

       I don't if what I should feel right now.But I know that I am feeling very furious towards Dream.While I was thinking to myself,Error and Ink suddendly appear via a portal.I could see the enormous outrage in his eye scokets which actually made me more worried about Nighty.

Error:Dream!!What did you do to Nightmare?!!!

Ink:Error!!Calm down!!

Others:*looks at Error in surprise*

Dream:*shaking**feels the disapperance of his brother's aura*
N-no......no......*starts to cry*

Killer:Error!!What happened?!

Error:*stars at Dream*Why did you do that Dream?!WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!

Killer:Error!!What the hell happened?!!

Error:He ******* kill Nightmare!!

Killer:What..............*crys out more black tears*

Error:WHY?!!

Ink:Error!!

Dream:I-I...I JUST WANTED TO SAVE MY BROTHER!!!OK?.......I....i just wanted to save him.........

Error:What?Brother?

The room fills with silence

Dream:*still crying*Yes........Nightmare is my brother.....My one and only.....b-Brother.....i-i j-just wanted t-to
save h-him.N-now I f-failed again.......what kind of BROTHER am I?!!!*punches himself*

Cross:Dream?!Stop hurting yourself!!I know you didn't mean it.Calm down!!

(Dust's pov)

      Everyone become speechless after Dream said that.Well...now everything become so clear why Dream looked so terrified after he hit Nightmare.Killer looks like he has fallen to despire after hearing the death of Nightmare.Cross is encouraging Dream right now.It looks like he is starting to have a panic attack.I know how it feels to lose your own brother.It just like your whole world been crushed.I myself don't know what to say to them.I never imagine that this day would occur.This is a mass.What are we going to do know?I feels like my bubble,(a dream of having a peaceful and enjoyable life together) has been burst.

(Horror's pov)

        The scene I'm seeing right now is totally messed up.I wouldn't belive myself when I heard that news.Well.....I feel sad.He is our boss.I should encourage Killer.He should feel the most since he likes our boss very much.

(Killer's pov)

         No no no no no no........he would nevee die.He is the King of Negativity.He is Stronger than all of us.I don't believe that he died!!W-why could he leave us?why could he leave me.

Ink:Guys!We can't actually draw conclusions like that!!I haven't seen his dust yet.

Horror:You mean you wanna se his dust?

Ink:What?No!!

Dream:*looks numb*But I can't feel his aura anymore........

Ink:Come on pal!!Don't give up!!Where is my lil positive friend who has all those hopes in him?

Dream:*looks up*

Blue:Don't be sad my friend.The magnificant Blue will help you in investigating your dear brother!

Dream:Thanks guys......*smiles slightly**stands up*You are right guys.I guess I shouldn't my hope for brother.

Ink:That's the spirit!!

Cross:So when shall we start the investigation?

Dream:The sooner the better!!

(Killer's pov)

        At least I still have lil hope for him.And yes just like him I'm not giving up on Night!We can find him.I know it.