Looks Familiar(part 3)

Nightmare sat on the dark throne which is decorated a lot of purple gems on it.Feeling so comfortable as the negativity from the throne flows around him.He cross his legs and put his hands on the arms of the throne just like the way he used to sit.
           Then he finally noticed that there were two skeletons besides the door stareing him in shock.The two skeletons,Horror and Dust just stare at the purple skeleton not knowing what to say because they were surprised by how Dark(Nightmare) was able to sit on the throne and it didn't effect him.
            The most shocking thing was when they feel like they just saw their own Boss,The King of Negativity on the throne.They startled in fear.    

(Nightmare's pov)

         Wait..What am I doing?Oh my god...Why did I sit on it?I stand up quickly and step away from the throne.

Nightmare:I-i am so sorry!I didn't mean to s-sit on it!I-i'm really really sorry!

Nightmare:Uh....Are you guys okay?

(Dust's pov):*slaps himself*pull yourself together idiot.You just having deja vu.*hits Horror in the back*

Dust:*sighs*Don't you know that it is rude to touch other people's property.

Nightmare:...

Dust:Anyway Let's just go.Everyone is looking for ya.And if you are a Guest,act like one....

Nightmare:Sorry..

Dust:Now go to the kitchen.We will be just behind you.

          Then they all went to the kitchen.Along the way Horror whispers to Dust,"Hey......don't you feel a little bit strange about that brat?"
Dust looks at Horror and whispers,"Just ignore it.We are just having illusions cause we miss boss.Nothing special."

Horror:*whispers*We might get into travel if Error found out.

Dust:*whispers*Why?

Horror:*whispers*I mean this brat just sat on Boss's throne.I think we should keep this to ourselves.

Dust:*whispers*Guess so.It's not a problem anyways.

(Nightmare's pov):What are they talking about?

Horror:*sighs*I will go tell the others that we found him.

Dust:Omm...

(Nightmare's pov)

        Dust and I got to the kitchen.I was sitting on the chair and he was standing up and keeping an eye on me.Then a telephone rang.It seem that it is Dust's.He pick up the phone.He seem happy.

Blue:Hello Dusty!

Dust:Hey Blue!What's up?

Blue:I was worried when you didn't answer my call.

Dust:Wait!U called?

Blue:Yes,I did.

Dust:Sorry babe..I was kinda busy.

         So he is talikg to his partner.Blue,huh?Sounds familiar.

Blue:Bla bla bla............Ink and I are coming over!

Dust:Oh really?That's great!

Blue:Dream is not coming with us.He said he have to do something.bla bla bla....Luv you!

         Wait!Did he just say Dream?

Dust:Luv you,too.Bye.......*hung up*

Nightmare:*stares at Dust*

Dust:What are you looking at?!

(Nightmare's pov):I am sure that I heard Dream.

Error:There you are!I thought you would have some Manners!But it seems like you don't........

Nightmare:...

Error:Hey!Are you ignoring me?!You don't even apologize,huh?You know what?I'm juat sparing You because you are Killer's little crush!

Killer:Error stop!

Error:How dare you speak to me like that?!What?!You are defending him!How hilarious?

        I could see that Error is very furious with me.*sighs*Kills came and stood besides of me.Is he trying to protect me or something?He was giving a dead glare at Error.Error seem to disgust cause of it.

Killer:*looks at Dark*I think Dark should head home now.It's been a long day.

Error:*glare at Dark*Yeah....You should head home,DARK.Before I KILL you.

I'm not scared of him.And I don't really like the way he talked to me.He should pay some respect.And I don't really feel sorry for what I just did.So I glare at him,as well.

(Killer's pov):Why is Error getting so angry with Dark?He just get lost in the castle.That is!No big deal!What's his problem?!

(Error's pov):That little abomination!!If I find out that you are responsible for Nightmare's disappearence,I will Destroy him.

After all of that Kills and I went back to Fluffytale through Error's portal.

Killer:I'm sorry about Error.He don't really trust people.

Nightmare:It's ok,Kills.

Killer:...

Nightmare:*sighs*Don't worry about me.Ok?I am fine.It's kinda like my fault,as well.

Killer:I'm.....

I know that he is feeling bad for what happened at the castle.What Error said wasn't that rude but it seem that he is just too worried.What should I do to confort him?Since I didn't really think of anything.I decided to pull Killer closer towards me and kiss his forehead.

Nightmare:*smiles gently*Thanks for worrying about me,Kills.

Killer:*blushes*heh......Y-you're welcome......*smiles back*

Killer:Is this the answer?

Nightmare:Not yet~

Killer:It's ok.I will wait.

Nightmare:Thanks.Well..Goodnight,Kills.

Killer:Goodnight,Dark.