Unwanted Reality(part 1)

(Ccino's pov)

            Why did he suddenly want to know about the bad sanses?Did Killer tell him about it?I don't think he would.
Then how did he know about it?I thought he have no idea about the bad sanses.I mean he didn't know Killer and never question nor say anything about him coming to the cafe.*sighs*

Ccino:Ummm...Dark?Why do you wanna know?

Nightmare:I just heard about it and wanna know what it is?

Ccino:Oh..ok...uh....Where should I start?Well.....the bad sanses is a gang.It is kinda formed to hurt people from different Au so that the gang leader can absorb the negativity.The members are....umm....kinda bad but it's only because of their past life and stuff.You don't really need to worry about it anymore because I don't think the gang will sustain any longer.The members don't really wanna do bad things anymore.

Nightmare:What about the boss?Does he wanna stop his actions?

Ccino:I......don't know.I guess so.....

Nightmare:Do you know him?

Ccino:Yeah....he used to drink coffee here.

Nightmare:Is Killer has anything to do with that bad sanses gang?

Ccino:Well.....you see.He is kinda like a member of that gang.

Nightmare:So you mean that the folks I met yesterday were the bad sanses?

Ccino:Omm......but you know Dark?Killer isn't bad anymore.He was just being control by a human named Chara.So he didn't have any feelings back then and it's kinda also because of his boss,I guess.Now he is in control again and Chara isn't there anymore.He is a good person now Dark although he have killed many innocent souls.It is kinda hard to believe but he is good now.

Nightmare:He was control by a human and his boss?

Ccino:It's a long story.

Nightmare:So his boss is also the reason why he has no feelings and kill innocent souls?!

Ccino:His boss is also the reason why he gain his feelings back.Well..it's very complicated.

Nightmare:Then what happen to him?The boss I mean.

Ccino:He is missing.

Nightmare:Is that why Kills always come here?

Ccino:First it was.

Nightmare:??

Ccino:But now.I think he comes here to see you.

Nightmare:...*blush a little*

Nightmare:Anyway thanks for telling me about the bad sanses.

(Nightmare's pov)

          After what Ccino told me,I realize about the gang.And I've been having those nightmares since that day.Isn't that funny?Nightmare having nightmares..heh...*sighs*They're just like old lost memories ringing the bell.
            I won't lie.I'm very terrifed of having those nightmares because Dream and me in the form of an evil monster were always fighting in there.I don't like those dreams.I was always hurting him,my dearest brother physically and mentally.
           I could see the pain in his eyes.I couldn't bare it.So,I don't sleep anymore.Cause I think it's better than waking up in the middle of the night panting.And I always pray those nightmares to be just nightmares and not my unwanted reality.
            But I can't always hide.I have to find my brother.

Ccino:You got bags under your eye socket.You haven't been sleeping well?

Dark:...

Dark:Hey Ccino?Do you know a skeleton named Dream?I kinda overheard it from some else.I was wondering who he is.

Ccino:Oh Dream?Of course!We are not friends but I have met him before.

Dark:Oh really?!

Ccino:Omm hmm...He is one of the star sanses members.

Dark:...A-are they the one who fought..

Ccino:Yeah....they fought with the bad sanses.Well..they're kinda like the protector,I guess.And very kind.

Dark:omm.....

Ccino:What's wrong?It's kinda weird for you to ask about those things.I mean you ask me about thr bad sanses a week ago.

Dark:O-oh.....I'm just curious.Nothing much.

Ccino:Oh ok then.I guess I won't ask you much.If you're not feeling well,you can took a day-off,you know?

Dark:I'm fine,Ccino.And thanks for caring about me and being my friend.

Ccino:Aww...that's what buds are for,right.Anyway really...I think you should rest more.

Dark:And Really.I'm doing pretty fine.I wouldn't want to skip my job.

Ccino:A workaholic huh?Ok then if you wanna work so much but don't take it so hard.And please eat properly!I realize that you haven't been eating well.You're tired my cooking?

Nightmare:*chuckles*Of course not.Your cooking is the best.

Ccino:Then eat well!

Nightmare:Ok Mom!

Ccino:😐😑I'm gonna feed my cats.