Unwanted Reality(part 2)

(Nightmare's pov)

          As I feel like testing my powers,I went to the forest again.Without my powers,I am useless.I can't even sense my own brother.How am I going to find him.When I got into the forest,I activated my power.Just like before mysoul hurts a lot.But I make sure myself not to pass out.
           The pain is so unbearable.I wonder why it hurts so bad just to get my powers back.I am not asking more.The only power I had to sense my brother's presence.Nothing more.So Please work.....Then suddenly I felt liquid flowing through my eye sockets,my mouth and my nostril.
            N-no no no no....this c-can't be happening.I....i-i'm becoming like him....No no no no I am not him.No....this is all just a nightmare....Y-yeah....it is juat a nightmare.So please wake up now......agh..*throws up goof*
            P-please...................i-it hurts........... help.........some..body....any..body........p-please.

(?????):*whispers*it's all your fault....

Nightmare:No...No.....Noooooo!!!I don't want to be him......*passes out*

           Everything went black after all the pain.When I woke up again,I realize that I wasn't the same person anymore.I am the person from my nightmares.The merciless monster that I never wanted to be.Now everything become so clear that I am a real ruthless monster who has been hurting and killing all those innocent souls.And hurt his dearest little brother.
          I was suppose to be the person who protects him and love him the most.Not hate him.I'm not surprised if he hates me now.I don't deserve his love.I don't deserve anyone love.Since I gain my memories what am I going to do now.I try to change myself back to normal.Luckily it was a success.
           I am very tired right now.I don't think I can do anything now.I can't even stand up.

Ccino:Dark?!.....Where are you?! DARK?!

     Is that Ccino?Heh....of course he is looking for me it's midnight......if he realize that I'm that monster,he wouldn't even sweat himself to find me.

Ccino:Oh my god Dark!There you are!What are you doing on the ground?!

Nightmare:*stares at Ccino*

Ccino:Are you hurt again?!Hey...can you hear me pal?Let me teleport you home.

           I am sorry Ccino.A monster like me doesn't deserve a kind friend like you.Thank you so much for helping me.

Ccino:Dark?

Nightmare:*closes his eyes*

Ccino:*sighs*He's asleep.

(Ccino's pov)

          Since that day,Dark doesn't talk to me like usual.He is becoming more distance and isolated.He hasn't been communicating with the cusomers very well.He's been spacing out a lot.I can see that he isn't sleeping at night and eating,as well.Although I force him to eat,he just throw it up.I ask him if everything is alright.He just say that he's fine.But I know he's not.I want to help him but he is trying to avoid conversation with me.Not only me.He also avoiding Killer.I don't know what happen to him.
           Killer is also sad upon his reactions.I told Killer about Dark.I don't want to make him worry more since he also has Nightmare's case on his mind.However,I needed to do something.Killee might be able to persuade him to talk his problems.Right?

(Nightmare's pov)

            Living everyday like this is just killing me slowly.All this guilt upon my shoulder got heavier and heavier day by day.A person like me shouldn't even stay alive.I deserve to die.Yeah.....I deserve that.After blaming myself while lying on my bed.I decided to end all of this pain.I got up and went downstairs.When I got there,Kills,my love was there earlier than before.He seem worried.He probably heard about me from Ccino.*sighs*Oh...my love....you shouldn't worry about me.You'll be better off without me.You deserves someone better.So please.....understand me Kills.And this is my goodbye.

Killer:Dark?!

Nightmare:Hey Kills......

Killer:Are you feeling ok?*puts his hand on Nightmare's cheek*

Nightmare:*removes the hand*I'm fine Kills.

Killer:Where are you going?

Nightmare:Outside.....I think I needed some ftesh air.

Killer:*grabs Nightmare's hand*I'll come with you!

Nightmare:Sorry Kills....Next time...ok?

Killer:*slightly nod head*Dark?

Nightmare:Omm?

Killer:You can tell me everything.You know?

Nightmare:Of course Kills.

Killer:So please promise me that you would tell me everything that's bothering you next time.

Nightmare:I don't think sanses like keeping promises.

Killer:...

Nightmare:I'll be going then.

Killer:Ok....

         I can see his sadness in his eyes socket.I am so sorry to make you sad Kills.But there won't be another time.