Looks Familiar(part 2)

(Nightmare's pov)

           While I was chilling in the cafe,Killer just arrived suddendly at the front door.He asked me to meet his gang members.He is in a gang?Hope it's not a mafia gang,huh?
           It didn't really bother me that much.Normally I don't really like meeting new people but I got used to it after working at the cafe.So I accept his offer.He seemed to be happy with my respond.
             Then Kills telephone someone to make a portal.Can't we just teleport there?Anyways We went into the portal and end up in a strange looking AU.In the AU,the sky was completely covered up with dark clouds.Then there is a huge castle which is painted black.And there is no living being to be found in the neighbourhood.Just an immense forest infront of the castle.
             It seem to be very terrifying for other people but tbh I feel like I just got home.I saw 4 skeletons sitting in the living room,I guess.I notice that one of them is Error.       

Killer:Guys?This is Dark.And Dark?This is the gang.

Nightmare:Hello......Nice to me you all..Uh...

Error:Be more specific,Killer.He doesn't know their names,yet.

Killer:Oh yeah.Sorry.So the glitchy one is Error as you already know.

Error:Watch your mouth,Killer.

Dust:You're taking too long.Yo...I'm Dust.

Horror:I'm Horror.

Cross:Hi.I'm Cross.Nice to meet you,too,Dark.

           After all that greeting,the bad sanses lead Dark to the kitchen and give him a seat,a drink and some food.How delightful?Then they just left him there for a while cause Error wanted to talk to the gang in private.

Dust:Wow...when did we become so hospitability?

Horror:I make a delicious snack just for our guest with special ingredients.😁

Dust:Hope you didn't kill him by eating your food.

Error:Shut up!

Killer:What is it,Error?You can't just left the guest waiting.

Error:What?You worried about your bf?Anyways I wanna warn you guys something.

Dust:What is it?

Error:Although he is a guest,he is still a stranger.So don't even mention about boss nor our past jobs and anything about this au.Got that?!

Others:Roger!

Error:Now...let's go..

(Nightmare's pov)

           Hmm...they just left me here.What is this?Is this even food?I ask myself as I look at the thing so called food given by Horror guy.I looks like a rotten cheese filled with some kind of toxic.It doesn't even look eatable.Hope he is not trying to kill me.
           Since no one is here in the kitchen,I tend to leave the room and start to explor the castle.Nobody seem to notice me that I'm gone.It's not good to explor other people places but this castle makes me so curious about things.
            This familiar feeling again.I walk along the long dark corridor.There are only a few candle lights above.It's looks like an old fancy castle.At the end of the corridor,I saw this huge door which is making me want to peek inside of it.So I did just that.I open the door and saw a familiar looking room.Wait...Isn't this the room where I was before?When I gain my conciousness?
             This is the place.If this is it,those guys might know about me.Right?Are they just tricking me?Did they set a trap?  (Since Nightmare has suffer from a lot of bullying and stuff,he has a huge issue in trusting people.However,he was able to trust Killer.But now He feels scared that he might get tricked just like before in Dreamtale)
             No..no this can't be.Maybe I am just imaging things.Right?Kills wouldn't do that to me.Then I kept myself calm and continue to walk around finding if some clues about what this place might be.And there I saw a throne so magnificant and glamorous,reeking with all those powers.
             My feet started moving towards the throne.I feel like it is calling me telling me to sit on it.Then I realized that I was already on the throne.Ooo...so comfortable.

(Error's pov)

         After talking a while,we went to see our guest.Wait...He wasn't there?!!!!

Error:Everyone scatter and search him now!!

Killer:Hey...u don't have to so aggressive.Maybe he is just exploring around the place.You know?

Error:That's what I'm worried about.He is a fu*king outsider,Killer!!Now go!

Others:Yes sir!

(3rd person pov)

         Killer and Cross,Dust and Horror making up pairs like that and search for Dark.And Error alone of course.Sometime later Dust and Horror arrive to the room where Nightmare's throne is.Both of them gasp as they got there.

Horror:Holy sh*t!!

They just stare at it.What did they see?