Nightmares

(Dream's pov)

         I went my home,Dreamtale once again.I'm very surprised to see that the place seem to be so peaceful now.The dark sky and clouds seem to be disappearing.Now it looks a little bit brighter.What's more,the tree is getting bigger,as well.
        I am so happy that I cry.However,those tears contain sadness in it.Although I am jolly that my home is healing itself,it's never going to be the same.I don't really want to care about those villagers though I feel sorrow for their death.
        They lied to us.They Bullied HIM.They ARE the reason why all this happen.Isn't it?This home will never be perfect without you,brother.Where are you right now?I could slightly feel your presence but I don't know where you are.Then I rest my eyes into deep sleep.

(Nightmare's pov)

        I opened my eyes gently.Everything was dark.And everything hurts.....I don't know why.There is no living to be seen.Wait.....am I in a void?!I walked in that place while I called out for help for several times.But nobody came.Not a soul is found.
         Suddenly I feel something glowing behind me.

(???):Boss?!

        What?Boss?i looked behind to see what it is.A bunch of skeletons?I can't see their face clearly.Wait.....it's becoming clearer.Is that Kills?

Killer:Boss?!We need to retreat!The gang is injured!

Error:Nightmare!Hurry!Into the portal!

         What?What are they talking about?My vision just blur all of a sudden then another view appeared.Is that Dream?!

Dream:*crying*Brother!Please stop your doings!I know you're in pain right now and I wanna help you!!So please...

(3rd pov)

           The image of Dream started to disappear.Nightmare seem shock upon what he is hearing.

Nightmare:Wait...Dream!!Don't go!!Wait...please......brother.......

          Nightmare run at Dream hoping he could catch him in his arms but Dream disappeared out of thin air.All of a sudden he heard screaming.And monsters running in terror.There are blood all around him.

(????):Is the bad sanses!!Run!!!

(??):Ahhhhh!!!

Nightmare:W-what?Bad sanses?

           HE felt a cool touch on my shoulder which terrifies him deeply and a whisper "It's all your fault...".A cool chill shiver down his spine.Then a flow of intense pain rush all over his body. *cracks*A folk of dead monsters staring towards him with hatred as they try to grab Nightmare and drown him into the grown filled with dark goop.

(?????):IŢ'S ÆLL YØUR FÄUŁŤ!!!

Nightmare:No no no no!!Get away from Me!!

(?????):YŒŰ Wïll Pay!!!

Dream:IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT OUR HOME IS DESTROYED!!IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT THEY DIED!!I HATE YOU !!

Nightmare:Brother.....

Dream:You were never my brother,Nightmare....

Nightmare:No wait!

(?????):*drowns Nightmare*

Nightmare:Dream!

*cracks*Black liquid flow out of  his body.*cracks*

Nightmare:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Ccino:Dark?!!Dark!!

Nightmare:*panting*

Ccino:Dark?!Are you okay?!

Nightmare:It h-hurts.....e-everything....h-hu-rts.....
*tears fall down*

Ccino:Dark!Calm down....Ok?Breath....It's just a nightmare.

Nightmare:*takes a deep breath*

Ccino:Good.....How are you now?

Nightmare:...

Ccino:I will get you a nice cup of coffee.Ok?

Nightmare:....Ccino?

Ccino:Ommm?

Nightmare:I wanna ask you something.

Ccino:Sure.What it is pal?

Nightmare:About the bad sanses.....Do you know them?