Not My End

(Nightmare's pov)

I walked straight into the forest after saying goodbye to Kills.I don't really know how to feel in this kind of situation.Should I be happy?I shouldn't need to worry that I might hurt somebody especially Dream.I am not a kind of person who deserves to live.This world would be a better place without me.
I just continued to walk and trying to think how I should end myself.While I was walking along the dark path in the forest,I felt like someone is following me.I do not flinch as I already know that familiar presence.It's Kills.He's probably stalking on me.I can sense his worries about me.
This hurts me a lot.I don't want to die leaving my loved ones.But a person like me shouldn't live.So I teleport to an Au leaving Kills behind.It's just an abandoned Undertale timeline.There are no monster to be seen in the underground.It's just like a ghost town.
It seemed to be so much colder than before.Every blow of icy wind gave a shiver down my spine.It made me feel like my soul is going to freeze and shatter into bits.
As I walked filled with guilt and sorrow in my mind.I reached the place called Hotland.*sighs*I stared into the lake filled with lava in front of me.Preparing to jump.Now my brother wouldn't need to worry about his big brother hurting him.He doesn't deserve to suffer because of me.After blaming myself for what I did,I jumped......
But I felt someone grabed me from behind and pulled me back.

(????):What are you doing?!

I slightly opened my eyes to see the person who pulled me back.And there I saw a a short skeleton with blue clothings.What a familiar face?Wait...is that Blueberry.

Blue:Omg!!Are you ok?*sighs*I'm glad that I cought you on time.

Nightmare:What.....Why did you save me?

Blue:*frowns*Cause it's necessary!You should know that attempting a suicide is no good purple me!

Nightmare:It's none of your concern.

Blue:...

Nightmare:*looks at Blue*Why are you in this Au?

Blue:Oh me?!I'm on a mission to look for someone!Anyways that doesn't matter right now.Why did you try to kill yourself?

Nightmare:...

Blue:Oh sorry...I think it's kinda a personal question..huh?

Nightmare:Yeah...it is....

Blue:Well....whatever the reason for you to kill yourself.I think it's not a good choice.I mean there might be people who cares about you.

Nightmare:They're better off without me.

Blue:I don't really know why you think that but I'm sure they will be really sad if you're gone.

Nightmare:No........they wouldn't....

Blue:Why do you think that?

Nightmare:Why are you so curious?

Blue:I thought I could help you somehow.So?

Nightmare:Really?

Blue:I'm not gonna leave until you told me something about your problems.I want to help you.

Nightmare:*sighs*It's just a person like me doesn't deserve to live or happy.

Blue:*gasps*Don't say that!Everyone deserves to live and be happy!Even you ofc!

Nightmare:You don't know me.

Blue:Maybe not but even a stranger like me thinks that you deserves to be happy.

Nightmare:If you realize that I'm a bad person,you wouldn't say the same.What I have done is beyond repair.

Blue:At least you regret it.

Nightmare:...

Blue:You realize your mistakes,right?Then you can correct them and live as a better person.

Nightmare:So....Do you think that even the worst person can change?

Blue:*smiles*Of course if you are determined!

Nightmare:You really believe that.huh?

Blue:Yep!So...Do you want to change?

Nightmare:What?

Blue:Although we have done many mistakes in our lives,I think we can still learn from those mistakes and live as a better person.Don't you think.

Nightmare:I......

I guess Blue has a point.I always thought that Blue was very naive and childish.Guess he really got me at this point.I guess I shouldn't run away.Even if I deserves happiness or not,I still need to fulfill my duty as a good older brother.

Nightmare:*sighs*Thanks.I guess you're right.

Blue:*gives a huge smile*Glad I can help.I'm Blueberry by the way.And you?

Nightmare:I'm Ni.....D-dark....ha...Umm...Nice to meet you Blue...

Blue:Me,too!*shakes hand with Nightmare*

Nightmare:Sorry I might have interrupted your mission.

Blue:Not at all!

Nightmare:May I ask you who you're searching for?

Blue:Sure!I'm kinda searching for my friend's lost brother!My friend is really worry about his brother.I wish we could find him.Uh...Have you seen him?He kinda looks like a goopy octopus but he's a skeleton.

Wait...Dream is worried about me.

Blue:Dark?

Nightmare:N-no...not really.

Blue:Oh......So...let me teleport back to your au!I don't think I should leave you here.Where are you from new friend?!

Nightmare:Friend?....Oh...um....I'm from fluffytale.

Blue:Then let's go!*grabs Nightmare's sleeve**teleports*