* 17. Maahi's Determination*

Welcome back to  Devil Husband...
****************************

I woke up at 5 in the morning! Another day with new hopes!

One week passed since that night's incident! The night came with a lot secrets!

He didn't even talked with me since that incident! Even prisha too didn't utter a word since that day!

Aaric let me eat food properly! He didn't beat me since that day nor curse me!

It's amazing that he did nothing to me but I'm scared!

My sixth sense is telling me that something is gonna happen soon!

I love this silence in this house but I'm scared of that silence before storm!

Because this silence is telling something else!

They both are behaving weird; whenever I Saw them, it seemed like they both are zoning out.

There were no other emotions in their faces, except unknown sadness in their eyes!

As if they forgot to smile; they forgot to laugh; they forgot to be cheerful!

In this week, they didn't exchanged much words with each other nor with me.

Well, they never exchange words with me; they only curse me or scream at me, but nowadays, they didn't curse me, scream at me or called me with such names.

I should thankful for it that they just ignored me like I'm invisible.

It was much needed after getting the truth!

Ahh! I love this silence but it's scaring the heck outta me!

I don't know, now what's next in the box of my fate! Whenever it opens, open with new and big shock!

I was living happy life before my marriage but now everything changed around me!

I had everything which one girl wants!

I had bestest grandfather but he passed away when I was only 8. I was heart broken as he was really close to me!

For child, her/his Grandparents are everything and same happened with me. He was everything for me, best friend, supporter, best advicer but after his death I lost my best friend.

I became lifeless person but dad hold my hand tightly and made me alive person again.

My dad was really close to me since my birth but no one can fill the absence of my grandpa and his absence made me lifeless.

But my dad taught me how to live again. He was always there for me whenever I need him.

He made me best person.

After him, my mom was really close to me. She was my secret keeper. She was very supportive. She too always supported me everything where there it would dance or karate.

And my most supportive member in my family was my little brother, Ronit! Like every siblings we used to fight a lot but at some serious situation, you could always see him besides me to face the problems.

Aahhh, how much I miss whole family. I just want to run and hug everyone, tightly. So no one can do us apart.

But how?

I know, Aaric will never allow me to meet them. But I want to meet them.

If it was old Aaric then without any efforts I could meet my parents, but the problem is, my old Aaric is no more!