* 11. cruel Aaric *

Welcome back to Devil Husband...
****************************

He got up and left from there leaving me in such state!

For some seconds, I just stared at his retraining back. What was my fault in all of this that he blamed me for this?

Anyways, he will never accept his fault, and will always blame me for what i haven't done!

I managed to get up from the floor and clean the mess, which was done by him while forcefully feeding me the food!

Everything played in my mind again, as I was washing the dishes!

Memory of every single moment brought tears in my eyes! After all, all I can do is cry!

Can't help with myself in the matter of emotions! As I'm an emotional person!

It was 7 at the evening, as my time flew in the house work along with my thoughts, cursing my fate, and asking questions to myself!

Thank God, Aaric is not at home! He went somewhere, IDK where! And when I tried to asked him where are you going, he just glared at me!

I felt relief as he was not at home, and I did my every housework peacefully! But I'm curious to know where he went!

Does he have any girlfriend?

Or he went to meet to his girlfriend?

Or he went to plan my murder?

Well, my stupid mind! It can't even take a break for a while from such kind of weird thoughts!

Phewwww!!!!

After tiring and long day, I fell on the sofa in the living room! My body felt some relief as my skin came in contact with the sofa!

I closed my eyes, again remembering everything! I laid on the sofa. My body is paining a lot.

And slowly, my eyes became heavy and I fell into deep slumber while remembering everything.

I was feeling light as someone was caressing my hair lovingly! Feeling heave! After all the housework and every torture of Aaric, this little gesture is also helping my tired body!

Whoever doing this, I just want to thank that person but I'm lazy to open my eyes to thank that person!

Just don't stop!!!

But who is this person?

What if this is thief?

And what if he will kill me?

No no no no no no

I don't wanna die this soon! Aaric! Where's he?

And I started panick! What should I do? I thought as my eyes were still closed!

"Aaric!" I mummered his name in sleep!

I wanted to get up and scream but I felt as my body became paralyzed!

I was feeling sweat beads forming on my forehead. My Palms too were sweating very badly.

I wanted to move my hands but I was not able to do that!

"Aaric!" Once again I mummered his name.

And with that caressing became little hard! I panicked again, but wasn't able to get up!

"Aaric, please save me!" I pleadled him in a whisper tone.

"Barbie doll!" Someone called me with the name which only Aaric uses to call me, and the voice also was familiar.