* 35. Maahi's Devil husband *

Welcome to Devil Husband...
************************

In this whole week, I never got a chance to talk with Aaric about it! He was really busy in whole week that sometimes he used to skip his dinner and breakfast!

I hope, he comes home early tonight! If he won't than I'll wait till he comes!

Still I'm not talking with anyone nor with Ronit too! I know, he doesn't deserve this as he left his parents for me and I'm ignoring him! And Prisha is also taking care of me perfectly! But still I'm ignoring both of them... But now I won't do it anymore!

As I was busy in my thoughts, I didn't even know that when The clock was going to hit 1 at midnight but still Aaric was nowhere in the sight! I was roaming in the room eagerly waiting for him come and at 1:30 my wait got over!

"You are still up?" He asked, entering in the room as his gaze fell on me

I didn't started bombarding him with questions directly as he came in the room because he was looking very tired! But tonight, I'll clear this matter!

"Yup, I'm still up because I want to talk with you," "yeah, say" he spoke while putting his bag on its place, "about something really serious!" And he looked at me with confusion written all over his face

"About what?" He asked coming closer to me

"No, first you get fresh up and eat something after that we will talk!"

"No, it's okay! I'll freshen up after some time!" He said taking steps towards me, "This matter seems more serious!"

"No Aaric! Please do as I said! You already skipped breakfast and nowadays you are not taking care of yourself!"

"Maahi, I'll-" he was again trying to convince but I cut him off speaking very softly, "For me?"

And he looked at me with so much hope and love in his eyes... But he was quite shocked hearing those words me!

Of course, he would... I never talked with him like this before!

"Okay" was he all said out of shock before heading downstairs and I went behind him

"You sit here! I'll reheat the food!" I took food containers as he was going to eat without heating it

"No, Maahi! It's okay!" He tried to snatch it from me I glared at him and he sat on the dining chair quietly

Well, I never expected from him to be scared of my glare! Always I was the one who used to got scared of him!

I reheat the food and was going to serve him but he again poke his nose, "Maahi..." And again I'd had to glare at him and he again became quiet

He was eating and what was I doing? Sitting beside him and staring at him like some clinche scene of movie was playing! He was busy in eating so he didn't notice

But whatever it's... I just want to stare at him my whole life but those dreadful days are not allowing me to open up much but look at his face; he isn't old Aaric! He is quite changed!

But few things were bothering me that why are we leaving in this small house because Aaric would never live in small house when he has so many mansions, penthouses, farmhouses...

Other thing was that why is he doing job and not going for any song's recording?

How we all got saved from Mr Kumar?

I hope, tonight I get all my answers... After marrying Aaric, I'm only finding answers! It was like my life became mysterious after marrying him

"Maahi, where are you lost?" Aaric snapped his fingers infront of me