* 7. Some rules and limitations for Maahi *

Welcome back to Devil Husband...
****************************

Maahi's pov:-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her moans were hurting my eardrum. It was quite painful for my ears. And most importantly, whose name she was moaning? My so called husband's name. It was hurting me more.

They can't do it somewhere else, far away from me, so, my heart feels less pain. And, again, my eyes started showing my pain by raining unwanted tears. I should leave from here or else I'll start sobbing very badly, and I don't wanna show myself weak in front of him.

Deciding my leave from the table, I tried to get up, but pulled back on my seat by Aaric. He pulled my arms, and made me sit on the chair, without breaking the kiss with that whore.

I know, cursing someone is not a good thing, but I can't help with it. After all, she is enjoying with the man who is my Husband,

Well!

Well!

My Devil Husband. But I can't blame her alone because she is doing her work by pleasuring my Husband, with her body, for money.

Aaric, himself, called her here, so Aaric is the one who should be blamed. But I can't spat the truth on his mouth otherw-

"Who gave you the permission to get up from your seat?" Aaric's harsh voice cut the train of my thoughts.

Now, I need to answer him that why I was leaving from here! Can't he understand the simple thing, no girl can watch her husband enjoying with other girl, or he lost his brain while pleasuring himself with her.

"Answer me, bitch!" Oh my poor ears, first bare that whore's moans and now bearing Aaric's screams.

"N-no on-one" why did I stammered in front of him?

I should cut the tounge of my brain, and fix it with my real tounge, so I can answer him sassily!

"Then?" Once again, once again, he screamed into my ears.

Can't he control his voice?

My weakness, tears started flowing from my eyes more, because one look at Aaric, and anyone could die by his dangerous gaze.

"I-i'm so-sorry!" My voice was cracking by every word as I sobbed loud.

"I think, I should give you the punishment for breaking rule!" He held my hair!

But rule? Which rule?

He never mentioned about any rule!

"Ahhh" I cried in pain when he held me by my jaw.

Here we go again!

"You are just piece of shit, nothing else!" He spat such words on my mouth.

How can he say those words to me? Am I really piece of shit!? What have I done to bear everything?

He pushed my chair on the floor on which I was sitting. I fell on one side, on my left arm. It made scratch on my left arm. Aaric stood in front of me straight.

"You should leave now!" Aaric said to that bitch with a calm yet dangerous voice by turning his head at 45 degree towards her.

"Okay!" Bitch replied with a low voice and left from there.

Now, my torture will start.

"How dare you to break my rule?" He asked looking straight into my eyes with fire in his eyes as if he will burn me with his gaze only.