* 18. Aaric's revenge *

Welcome back to Devil Husband...
****************************

And the news left me in shock!

Without uttering a single word, he dragged me; don't know where!

And my eyes were still glued on the TV screen.

My eyes didn't blink even for once after it made contact with TV!

I don't know, how it happened?

Tears, which were flowing from my eyes, making everything blurry for me.

But still my eyes didn't left the sight of TV for even a second.

My mind was just concentrating on the news, forgetting about my surroundings!

Soft touch of matress to my back, brought me to the reality!

At when I realised, I'm in Aaric's room!

Why that happened with me?

And

Why I'm here, lying on Aaric's bed?

And the reality strike me when he hovered over me!

"Aari- Aaric what ar- are y-"

"Shhh!" He shushed me, placing his index finger over my lips. "Tonight, I'm gonna punish you for what you have done!" His lips were showing a big smirk.

But his eyes were still dark, reminding me again and again that he is taking revenge!

He slowly leaned on me and was about to capture my lips, when I kicked at his junior.

After all, I know how to defense myself.

He held his part by his hands, where I kicked him and fell on his back, whining in a pain!

I took it as a golden chance and got up immediately, dragging myself towards the door!

But, my fate wanted something else, before I could reach to the handle, one strong hand held my arm in tight grip.

And who else could it be?

Aaric!

He dragged me, but me being stubborn ass didn't move inch from there!

How could even I let this happen?

When I didn't move, He held me by my hair, bringing my face closer to his face.

I was wiggling in his grip, trying to get out of it!

He yanked me by my hair and captured my lips with his forcefully!

My hands were continuesly hitting on his chest but seems like my little punches were not affecting him much!

He was moving his lips on my lips roughly, bitting it often to enter his tounge in my mouth.

But I didn't let it happen!

At my this stubbornness, he got more angry and took my lower lip in between his teeth, staying there little, causing it to bleed!

Before he enter his tounge inside my mouth, I gave a hard punch on his stomach!

He again winced in a pain!

I smirked at my second victory!

But I didn't waste my much time on smirking like him and ran towards other end of room.

From here, I can't go outside as I was near the window.

I tried to open the window but damn, the stopper of the window was really tight!