* 12. Maahi's missunderstanding clear *

Welcome back to Devil Husband...
****************************

Splash!!!

And I woke with a jerk, all drenched in the cold water! I roamed my eyes at my surroundings to know, who did this?

There, Aaric was standing with a bucket in his hand, smirking at me!

I should've understood this before, no one else do this except him!

I was shaking due to cold water which was thrown by one and only my dear husband! I wrapped my arms around myself in a hope to get a little warmth of it!

I hung my head down, didn't dare to look at him or his eyes! I wanted to ask him, why he did this? I wanted to scream at him, why he did this?

But as usual, nothing came out of my mouth!

Yesterday was living hell itself, now don't know what is he up to today?

"I'll throw water on you every morning!" He said with extra sweet voice, "as I know, you think yourself a queen, so you are not gonna wake up by yourself!"

Wait! What's the time?

I roamed my eyes here and there to find any clock, but there's no clock in the kitchen! So how could I wake up at a perfect time without a clock?

"It's 7 in the morning!" He said, irritation was clearly visible from his tone, "you are two hours late, and because of you, I'm also late!"

"I'm s-sorry!" I again hung my head down.

"It was your work to wake me up but instead of you, I'm doing this!" Now he was really angry!

"I'm sorry, but wi-without c-clock h-how co-could I w-wake u-up at a perfect t-time!" I said, still looking at the floor, "I-i'm n-not used to wa-wake u-up th-this early!"

"Whore!" Cursing me with a word which is not even a bit related with me, he left from the kitchen not before glaring at me!

I burst into tears, and cried my heart out, eventually my soft cries turned into loud sobs.

'Maahi, it's not time for your silly tears, get and make breakfast for him otherwise he will get a chance to punish you again! You don't want to present yourself weak in front of him, so get and fight!' I convinced myself, and got ready to fight with him, with my fate!

As I tried to get up from the floor, my whole body stared aching badly due to previous 2 days scars, and bruises, plus I slept on the cold, hard floor without any matress or blanket!

Actually, yesterday night, when he and Prisha went out for dinner, I asked him for the matress and blanket but he just shrugged it off as if it doesn't matter to him, I sleep on the floor in this cold or not!

Paris's winters are really dangerous. No one dares to get out of the house without any court, jersey and muffler. And in this cold, He forced me to sleep on the floor without any blanket!

It was also not enough for him, that he threw cold water on me! I was all drenched and shaking very badly. I need to dry myself first otherwise I'll catch a cold soon. I know, he will not pay for my treatment as he made it clear yesterday night!

I wiped my tears which were not stopping, and stepped into the bathroom, took a quick and warm shower, slipped into hoodie, and PJs as i need to keep myself warm, and left my hair open, applied little make up before headed back to kitchen!

When I was satisfied with my look, I head towards the kitchen to make breakfast for him and Prisha!

And yayyy, I'm allowed to eat today! I know, he allowed me to eat yesterday night, but still I'm foodie person! After all Food is my life! It would be better if I did marriage to food instead of this Devil, at least I won't starve for food and it will never give me punishment like Aaric do!