* 14. Maahi's Aaric's mistress *

Welcome back to Devil Husband...
****************************

He threw me on the bed and I fell on it with bounce, I tried to get up and run but before I could even get up, he pushed me and hovered over me.

He leaned on me and licked my both eyes like dog...

He wasn't less than any dog. But at least dogs are loyal, kind and innocent creatures but he is just a monster!

A Merciless monster!!

Like Aaric!

I can't even punch this monster otherwise I'll lose my brother!

But I never expected this from Aaric!

God, just send someone to save me but I know, no one will come to save me! Because this isn't any movie scene that someone will come and save the heroine!

(Guys go and check out my new book 'journey of souls' :-)

This is reality!

This is my life!

No one will save me from this monster!

No one!!!!

No one!!!!

Why even am I in this situation??

What's my fault??

What have i done to others??

What have i done to Aaric??

Can't he at least respect of my dignity??

For any girl, her dignity is her everything and she always saves her dignity, her innocence from others!

And I'm not like Aaric's any whore from his one night stand who spread their legs in front of anyone!

I'm Virgin!!!!

Yes, I'm Virgin and Aaric knows this!

Then how can he let this happen?

Before marriage, whenever he tried to come close to me, I never allowed him too, then how can he allow any other man to touch me?

I can't let this happen!!

I won't allow anyone to take my virginity without my permission!!

And my hands automatically reached at his chest and pushed him hard, he fell on his back on the bed!

I took it as a chance and ran towards the door, I turned the door knob as soon as possible, but before I could open the door he grabbed my hair and made me look at him.

"you think that I'll allow you run from me like this?" Now he was angry and his smirk was also gone, now only anger was visible in his eyes and in his tone.

He pulled my hair with more force and it made me hissed in a pain.

He dragged me towards the bed and pushed me. He again hovered over me not before tying my hands and legs with the bed.

He tore my t-shirt and his lips made way to my neck. He was kissing, biting and licking all over my neck and I was crying and begging him to stop!

He was making his way towards my cleavage when I screamed but it made no effect on him.

"Please do- don't, please! I be-beg y- y-you!" My voice came out as a whisper as I had no energy left in me.