* 10. Poor Maahi *

Welcome to Devil Husband...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As my hands were massaging his head, he was feeling heaven! I could tell by his expression.

He closed his eyes, and his head was rested on the headboard. He was relaxed after beating me to the death.

He gave me a lot of pain and now enjoying head massage by my hands.

So rude!!

But still, I love him. I'll try to change him and will never give up on him.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my hand. Aaric grabbed my right hand, and slowly took it to his mouth.

He kissed softly on back of my hand.

It brought a lot of memories of past in my mind.

Memories of our sweet love, our beautiful moments, our cheerful laughter, everything related to us, to our love.

How he used to kiss my hands with a lot of love! How he used to embrace me in his arms!

His eyes were always used to show love, care and respect for me. But now his eyes just show hatred.

Memories of those amazing moments brought tears in my eyes as I remembered them.

I just can't forget those memories as it's too precious to forget, cause I don't know, when I'll live those memories again in my life.

Suddenly, I felt a pain on my hand which was held by Aaric. I looked down at my hand, and there, Aaric was biting my hand very harshly.

When reality hit me that he bit my hand, i tried to pull it back, but as you know, my Devil Husband will never let me in peace.

He pressed his theeth more on my hand. Now, my eyes were flowing uncontroallably tears due to so much pain.

"Aaric, please le-leave m-my h-hand!" I begged him but he being cruel monster will never listen to me.

"Pl-please!" I cried out in a pain as he pressed his theeth more.

"Le-leave m-me!" My voice came out as a whisper as my energy was already lost.

"Leave i-it!" I tried to beg him last time in a small whisper as now I can't waste my energy more.

And finally, I gave up, cause I know, he will not listen to me. So why should I waste my time and energy in begging.

After a minute or two, finally, he left my hand. I pulled my hand back immediately.

I looked at it. My hand was red. Print of his theeth was there. I rubbed my fingers on it slowly to erase the pain, but it can't help.

"Did you like the marks, Barbie doll?" He asked me with a calm voice as if nothing happened.

How could he be so calm after giving me so much pain?

"Answer me, Doll!" He again asked me in his calm voice.

I remained silent as I don't want to hurt myself after telling him that it's hurting like hell.

"ANSWER ME, BITCH!" His tone changed into angry one, and it's clearly says, now he expects me to answer him.

"IDK!" I answered him as I was not able to understand what should I answer him.

"Go and make a lunch for me!" He ordered me while closing his eyes, "don't make food for yourself as you are not allowed to eat anything!"