* 8. Aaric's hatred *

Welcome back to Devil Husband...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an amazing conversation with my lovely husband, I directly came into the kitchen; no, no, wait, I should say, I came into my new room which is in form of kitchen. What an amazing room I allotted by my husband.

The previous conversation with him, just playing in my mind. Every word which left from Aaric's month was countinusly stabbing my heart without any knife.

It was really hard to digest, what just happened few minutes ago. What he really wants from me?

'you are only mine, but I'm not yours!' what's the meaning of this? Why can't he be mine? What have I done in all of this?

Everything is getting more mysterious! I can't do anything to solve all of this!

What's Aaric's connection with dad?

Dad!!

I need to talk with Ronit about this, and only he can ask dad everything now as mom and dad are upset with me and not talking with me.

I should call him! Yes, I should.

As soon as this thought hit my mind, My hands automatically reached to get my phone, but suddenly, I realized that I don't have my phone.

I tried to remember, last time, where I left my phone.

I tried to run from Aaric's room, then, Aaric ordered me to make breakfast, so, I came into the kitchen. And when I went out to give breakfast to Aaric, My phone was not with me. It must be in the kitchen only.

I searched it in the kitchen, and found it on the counter. I quickly grabbed it, and dialed Ronit's number.

And I remembered one more thing to ask him! How did mom and dad got out of the room after locking both of them in the room?

In just two rings, He picked up my call...

"Hey, bro!" I greeted him with a normal tone, so he can't get my situation.

"Oh, I can see, my di finally got a time to call her brother!" He chirped from other side with a teasing tone.

I know, what he is thinking! But how could I tell him that what he is thinking, Is just his a sweet hallucination.

"Di, di, where are you lost?" He raised his voice a little, "oh, you are lost in jiju's thought!"

Ahh, can't he stop his teasing for a while.

"Where is he, di?" What should I do of this boy?

He is annoying the hell out of me! After all, he is my brother!

"I think, you are lost in memories of last night!"  And his teasing will never end, if I won't stop him now.

"Shut up and Listen, how did mom and dad came out of the room the day of my wedding!"-

"Actually, di, one servant opened the lock of their room and made them conscious after we left!" He answered me, "that servant watched all of this drama, and he was very loyal to Dad, so he thought to do this!"

Oh, so, the servant did this. One thing is clear, now I should ask other...

"Ro-" I stopped when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. Soon, Someone put his chin on my left shoulder.

Aaric, who else could it be? No one!

"Barbie doll, let's continue what we left!" Aaric said with a husky voice which was heard by Ronit too, I'm sure about it.