* 21. Maahi deserves pain only? *

Welcome to Devil Husband...
************************

"At last, any special message for fans?" One of the reporter asked!

"Keep supporting me and loving me! I didn't earn just money but I earned your love, your support and everyone of you! You guys are my real success! I love you all!" He said every word like he mean it; but nah, he doesn't mean it!

Only I know, how he is!

He never let his good image to fall down in front of people!

For his fans, he is gentleman and respect every woman.

Gentleman, my foot!

He is a monster!

°°°°°°°°

I was going to eat food, when the doorbell decided to break my precious moment!

After a long time, Aaric let me eat good food, not his leftover!

Because of this press conference, i too get food as much as i want, but this doorbell doesn't want it, maybe!

The person, whoever is opposite of the door, doesn't have any patience.

The person is continuesly pressing the doorbell!

Take a breath at least, man!

I should go and opened the door before Aaric comes down and changes his mind to let me eat food!

As i opened the door, the person who was standing there, left me in total shock!

There was standing my bestfriend, jannat!

My eyes widened in shock!

I stood there numb, not knowing what to do!

She was with me since nursery!

We both grew up together, went in same school, same college, choose same carrier!

She was like my soul sister!

When I recovered from the shock, I warped my arms around her and hugged her tightly!

After our meeting with Aaric at his concert, she went to India to meet her grandmother as her grandmother was very sick and wanted every family members with her at the last stage of her life!

She went there for a month only as she wanted to attend every rituals of her grandmother after her death but it took her 6 months there as she wanted to spend some time in india!

I know 6 months is long period but she wanted to explore every beautiful places of it before coming back!

And in this long period, I fell in love with Aaric and all mess created!

Well, I never hide anything from her but I didn't tell her about entire fiasco because I wanted to see her reaction on this news so I never told her!

I came out of my thoughts, when I felt something wet on my shoulder and then I realised that she didn't even wrap her hands around me and crying!