* 1. Aaric saved Maahi *

Welcome back to my story....
***********************
The door of the big house flung open with a loud thud. A tall, handsome and mascular man entered in the house with a fierce face. Anger was visible on all over his face.

He directly made his way towards the stairs, before he could climb the stairs someone interrupted him.

"Where the hell are you going?" The 45-year-old man stopped him.

He stopped, but didn't turned towards that man.

"ANSWER ME!" The 45-year-old man screamed at him.

"HOW DARE YOU TO SCREAM AT THE GREATEST SINGER AARIC GROVER" he screamed and finally turned towards that man.

"I can because you are in my house, and who gave you the permission to enter in my house?" He asked with a rage to Aaric who was now looking really very pissed off of this drama.

"Me and permission, in your dreams!" Aaric said with a fake smile.

After hearing these loud voices one lady, and one young boy came out.

"What is he doing here, Gautam?" A lady asked to 45-year-old person whose name is Gautam.

"He bragged into the house without permission, Amrita!" Gautam said gritting the words without permission.

"What are the guards doing?" Amrita asked Gautam.

"Do.you.think.that.any.guard.can.stops.the.greatest.Aaric.Grover?" He asked gritting every words.

"Listen, I don't want any drama here, just get out from here!" Gautam said coldly.

"I won't without her!" Aaric replied in same tone.

"I'll not let you marry my daughter!" Amrita said with rage filled in her eyes.

"You think that you can stop me to do that?" He said with a smirk, "so let me tell you, I'm here to take your daughter with me"

As soon as he said that, Gautam raised his hand to slap him, but Aaric hold his hand, and put it back!

"HOW DARE YOU TO RAISE YOUR HAND ON ME?" Aaric yelled at him, "you already made a mistake by beating my life line, my love, and you will pay for it soon, mark my words".

"Who told you about this?" Gautam asked with a little shock.

"I did!" The young boy snapped suddenly.

"Ronit, what you did, that was not right." Gautam said him angrily

"Then what you did was right?" Ronit asked him angrily, "how can you even beat your own daughter, dad?".

"Yes, I did right, because she dare to go against her dad!" Gautam replied coldly.

"I'm not here to listen this drama!" Aaric said calmly, and signalled Ronit by his hands which didn't get noticed by Gautam.

Ronit take out one Handkerchief from his back pocket, and pressed it on his mother's nose. Gautam's back was facing her so he didn't get to know. She became unconscious, and was going to fall at that time Ronit hold her.

"Look at your wife, Mr.Kumar!" Aaric smirked.

He turned towards his wife. Ronit threw the Handkerchief towards Aaric, and he caught it. Aaric took the chance, and pressed on Gautam's mouth. He became unconscious.

Aaric and Ronit took both them in the huge room. They both dropped them on the bed, and locked the door from outside.

"Here's the key of her room, go and get her, and take her from here, bro!" Ronit smiled widely at Aaric.