* 6. Maahi's morning at hell *

Welcome back to Devil Husband...
****************************

Maahi's pov:-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sound of their moans were becoming loud by passing every second. I just closed my eyes and put my hands on my ears to stop the sound of their moans, but it seems that my ears won't get a peace.

"ahhh"  That chick screamed who is currently enjoying herself with my husband.

Can't they do it in the complete silence??

Is it compulsory to scream that loud??

Here, my tears are not stopping and there, their moans are not stopping...

Here, I am in a pain and there, they are in a pleasure...

What kind of night should I call it??

"oh gosh" And here goes my dearest husband who gave me a bestest gift ever at first night.

I wonder that how can my husband able to give me such a wonderful gift. I am sure none of husband ever gifted his wife such a wonderful gift.

sarcasm! Right??

And what else can I do??
The answer is N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

I can do nothing. just cry over my bad fate.

Suddenly, my ears stopped getting the sound of their moans, It means they both satisfied with their lust now.

"Barbie doll, did you enjoyed gift?" Aaric asked with a cheerful voice as if he won something.

I heard his footsteps coming towards the bathroom.

I remained silent. But nah he wants to make it worse for me.

"Hmm, i get it, because of my gift, you became surprised, so your voice is not coming out of your throat because you really like it" He said with a playful voice.

I'm wasting my precious tears because of him and what is he doing? Just enjoying my this situation...

Such a bastard.

"don't worry, tell me at morning" And I heard his footsteps went away.

I rested my head at the door. As usual, My tears were not stopping. After every event of busy day, Sleep took over my tired self, And I fell into slumber.

....................................................
....................................................

The wind of 6 o'clock was blowing very calmly. Cool wind touched Maahi's tear stained cheeks. It made her eyes open slowly. She rubbed her eyes and took a perfect view of her surroundings.

The surroundings made her remember every moment of past night. It made her heart ache, and automatically tears made it's way from her eyes miserably. She buckled up courage and stood up in front of the mirror.

She touched the red mark of her cheeks which was gifted by Aaric last night. She hissed in a pain when her soft hand came into contact with the scar of her cheek.

I can't let him hurt me more, I'll run from here and I need to get out from here before he wakes up. Her mind filled with the thought of elope from the hell.

She sparkled some water on her face to clean her messy face. She took a glance of her messy face which was full of scars.

She slowly opened the door so Aaric can't catch her from running. Her eyes roamed into the whole room to take a perfect view of the situation.