18: Where Did You Go? Part 2

"What the fuck?" A barely conscious Bakugou groaned. His head and left leg hurt like a bitch and he just wanted to fucking sleep. Another kick was delivered to his shin and suddenly the teen remembered what had happened. He had been kidnapped. 

His eyes shot open and zeroed in on the thin leg that was still lightly kicking his shin. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He bellowed. "Shut up!" Someone hissed back. Looking to his left Bakugou discovered his classmate chaired to a wall and gagged loosely. "Do you want them to come back here?" Nakabayashi said in a hushed tone. 

Bakugou himself was in much heavier restraints, pretty much the same as the ones he was in at the sports festival. 'Quirk suppressing' He soon realized as he tried to blow them up immediately. Looking back to his less bound classmate he made some startling observations. 

The chains bound his legs and arms to the wall while it looked like the gag around his mouth had been half taken off. Nakabayashi's cuffs also looked really bulky and probably prevented quirk use. Even more worrying, if Bakugou was capable of worry, was his body. His clothes were torn in so many places and drenched in blood. Nakabayashi's hair was pure white and matted with blood. 

"How much can you move?" Nakabayshi whispered to his classmate. Bakugou aggressively rattled the restraints, ignoring Nao's pleas to stay quiet. Suddenly, the door swung open and Bakugou shouted at whoever was standing there.

"Take this shit off me!" He growled out. The person merely laughed and approached the defenseless teenagers. With each step of their heavy boots the ground crunched and Bakugou realized that through the little light the doorway provided he could see the ground was covered in broken glass. Nakabayashi must have used his quirk. A lot. 

"Looks like your little friend woke up!" The voice crooned. The lights were flicked on and Bakugou instantly recognized the villain that had kidnapped him. Somehow the name 'Dabi' came to mind, he must have been drifting in and out of consciousness to hear it though. "I really fucking hate white hair, you know that kid?" Dabi said, slamming Nao's head back into the wall. 

"Its your fault its like this." Nakabayashi answered, wiping the new blood on his shoulder "Its a symptom a quirk overuse.". Dabi's eye twitched and kicked Nao in the stomach with his heavy boots. "Somehow that makes it worse." The villain smirked. Nakabayashi gasped for breath desperately. 

"Don't fucking touch him." Bakugou spat. The villain's attention quickly shifted. "And you'll what?" He teased "Fight me all tied up like that? Didn't think so.". 

"I didn't come here to beat you up this time." Dabi said with a sigh "I'm here to explain why you're both here.". He paused for a moment, waiting for the teens to look at him. When both avoided his gaze he sighed and continued. "We thought you two would like to join us. Join the league.". 

"Don't make me fucking laugh!" Bakugou shouted "I'll never be a filthy, pathetic villain like you!". Dabi clicked his tongue. 

"Well that's just the fighting spirit we need. You were picked because you're the most aggressive kid in your whole damn class." Dabi told him with his hand in Bakugou's hair yanking him up to stare at him. "And you, Nao. You have a history of violence don't you? And from what our leader saw at the sports festival those tiny forcefields would make decent head crushers.". 

Nakabayashi flinched, confirming the villain's words. No one in 1-A knew about his student record, he had tried hard to not let them see. Of course he realized that it wasn't even a violent incident but obviously the villains thought it was. 

"Why the hell would I ever join you? You do realize we're hero students, right?" Nakabayashi asked. Dabi smiled wider and it looked like would burst his disturbing staples.