24: What Are You Doing?

"Fighting the night of your provisional licensing exam? I'm glad to see you have so much energy." Aizawa glowered as his scarf wrapped around Midoriya and Bakugou. 

The two were really scared of their teacher's reaction in the first place and this seemed much worse. "Aizawa! Stop, I'm the cause of all of this!" All Might interjected as the bindings tightened. The teacher lifted an eyebrow and All Might walked towards him. "Young Bakugou feels responsible for my retirement and for Nakabayashi's trauma. I couldn't properly dispel his concerns so...this happened." The former no.1 whispered with a sheepish smile. 

Shouta sighed, he didn't need this right now. Not just because it had been a long day but because he had ended up seeing Nao again after he left except this time he showed up at the teacher's dorms himself while sleepwalking and climbing up to the second floor using his quirk. Yeah, they had no idea how he had broken the curfew while asleep but regardless he was already carrying Nao and he was just getting back to sleep. Now he was going to have to deal with these problem children. 

"Its still unacceptable behavior. We had several in class discussions about how All Might's retirement was an unforeseen even and still this happened." Shouta said, glaring holes through the two of them "So," 

His words were interrupted by Nao who had decided he wanted to be part of the conversation. "Don't scold Suki..." He mumbled. "Oh?" Shouta said, amused at the sleep talking "And why shouldn't I?". 

The attitude shift gave the two roughed up teens whiplash. One second he's an angry teacher ready to give them 10 to life for fighting when they weren't supposed to, the next he's some doting father. Confusion couldn't even begin to describe how they felt. "Cause Suki's just angry...not bad..s'good." A sleepy Nao explained. 

Shouta wanted to smile at how cute the answer was but he needed to keep what was left of him image up in front of Midoriya and Bakugou. "I know he's not bad." He assured his son "they just did something against the rules.". Nao nodded sleepily before burying his face in the capture weapon. "House arrest, both of you for for 3 days. You'll be doing all the chores for the common areas as well." He said bluntly, still glaring holes through them "Midoriya, you head back to your dorm, now.". The green haired boy stood up quickly and scrambled back, All Might following him. "Bakugou, stay here.".

The blonde teen sat back down with a huff. He didn't want more punishment that Deku, that was for sure but he knew that his stupid teacher probably just wanted to talk about his damn feelings. "Do you truly blame yourself for Nao-Nakabayashi's trauma?" The teacher asked right off the bat. Bakugou shifted uncomfortably. This was the wrong conversation to be having while the pink eyed idiot right in front of him.

"Don't you think there something wrong with him?" Bakugou asked angrily "He's-he isn't that! Hero students don't cry like babies! Fuck, he doesn't either! It isn't him! Why are you treating him like a baby?!". Shouta sighed. 

"You think by ignoring Nakabayashi while he's sleep walking would make it go away?" He asked with another sigh. Bakugou nodded quickly, still beaten up and grumpy looking. "I told you before, this is a result of the U.S.J incident, it isn't your or anyone's fault but Shigaraki's.". 

Nao nodded haphazardly into the capture weapon. "S'not Suki's fault dad." Nao said, tears rolling down his cheeks although it didn't look like he was sad or sobbing. "You're right." Shouta said, hoisting Nao onto his back to take him to the teacher's dorms "It isn't.". The second statement was much more aimed at Bakugou and the explosive teen knew it. He just refused to acknowledge it. 

---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- 

"As long as the agency you apply to has a good track record, hero work studies will be allowed.".