31: Is This Legal?

'Save me'. 

Nao read the text message over a few times before he dropped his phone on the ground. He scampered off his bed, getting horribly tanged in the grey comforter in the process and grabbed the phone. 

'Are you okay? Where are you?' he texted back, his heart hammering in his chest. So much for a quiet saturday night watching documentaries in his dorm room, his friend needed help. 

'Still at home' was the short reply he got. Nao's breathing quickened as he shoved the blanket off and rummaged through his closet for some clothes. He ended up with black sweat pants and a pink shirt. He grabbed a jacket just in case and grabbed the closest available shoes which ended up being his hero costume boots. No matter, at least he didn't have to lace them up since they tightened around his feet automatically. 

He rushed down the stairs clutching his phone for dear life as he began to wonder how long it would take him to get to the Todoroki residence. It wasn't like it was right next door but public transportation might be slower than running. Nao ran right past the group of his classmates that were playing uno in the living room and right into Bakugou. 

"Katsuki! Don't take your shoes off, we've gotta go!" He said, shoving his own boots on and grabbing the blonde's wrist. Bakugou didn't move at all and just glared at Nao. "Shouto's in danger!" Nao whispered harshly, tugging the larger teen out the door. The night air felt cold against Nao's bare arms but he ignored it. They had to get there fast

"What the fuck are you doing?! Curfew is in 10 fucking minutes!" Bakugou hissed as they made their way down the paved path. "What part of imminent danger did you not understand?!" Nao said with a sigh. The two made their way to U.A's exit right as the bell sounded to signal that everyone should now be in their dorms. 

Unfortunately the time they were allowed to leave the campus had passed about two hours ago . It was now 9:15 ish so the gates were shut. They had a bit more time to walk around the dorm area but the gates were shut during that time. Without a second thought Nao let go of Katsuki's hand and built himself a staircase. 

Bakugou landed next to him on the other side of the fence with a bang. Suddenly, the fence rattled making the hair on Nao's neck stand up. "Who's the-" He began before Bakugou covered his mouth.

"Get out here eye bags!" The blonde shouted, secretly a little weary of asking questions around the transfer. With a soft thud Shinso dropped from the fence. It was pretty obvious he had been trying to leave past curfew but they were too so who were they to judge. "Hitoshi! We've got someone to save, come with us." Nao said, checking his phone. No new messages from Todoroki. He asked if the peppermint teen was okay again but there was no response. Damn Endeavor for getting special permission to bring him home on the weekends. 

Shinso grumbled and agreed, not really seeing a choice. And so three set off in the direction of the Todoroki family residence. 

"So, blasty and you are saving Todoroki? Does he even need help? He's like the top of your class." Hitoshi recapped. Bakugou practically growled at the remark.

"He's not the fucking top of the class, I am! Shut your goddamn mouth!" The blonde roared. Hitoshi smirked "You're a feisty one." he chuckled. Nao didn't think Hitoshi understood the dangers of insulting Katsuki but then again neither did Nao. 

"The fuck did you say to me?! I'll rip your arms from their sockets!" Bakugou shouted back. Shinso only laughed more. This would be a great time to remind you this was all happening while they're running through Masutafu at top speed in fall when it was already completely dark out.