An Au Just Because

Greetings from beyond the grave! Just a little heads up that the italics means speaking in English cause ya know, otherwise everything is supposed to be in Japanese

Welcome to a classic fanfic trope and lots of fluff!

--------------------------------------

Midnight rushed through U.A, beelining for the staff room. This was bad, this was very, very bad.

She burst through the doors with a shout and everyone present stared at her in shock. "There's been an accident." Midnight announced.

"Well obviously, Young Midoriya is a toddler!" All Might said in shock. Several other teachers nodded along, their eyes glued on the tiny green haired child in Midnight's arms. But that wasn't all of course, an ash blonde toddler was currently pulling that green hair. "And Bakugou too..." Hizashi said with a shocked expression.

"They were hit with a quirk that turned them into three year olds while on patrol. It only lasts 72 hours and they've only got 71 left to go. Completely harmless and revisable. The only problem is someone's got to take them till then. Any volunteers?" Midnight offered with a smirk. Heroics teachers worked exclusively with teenagers and young adults, so none of these guys would really know what they were doing regardless of who took them.

All Might thought about it for a second, then he realized that if Midoriya and Bakugou could play together as children then maybe they could again and channel that into their real lives. It would also be a problem if Midoriya retained his quirk. "I'll take Young Midoriya and Young Bakugou." The former no.1 offered.

Midnight looked grateful and handed the two arguing kids off to All Might. "I assume you two will be taking the third one then?" She said, turning to Shouta and Hizashi. Both looked a little confused until Midnight reached around her and picked a third child off her back.

The toddler's black hair had completely been hidden by Midnight's own but the moment he came into view Shouta's heart stopped. "Nao?" He said, his shock audible. Hizashi's jaw dropped. That was Nao? That tiny black haired kid?

The Nao he knew had always had vibrant pastel purple hair that tended much more towards white. He had known Nao's hair was darker as a child but he had assumed it would still be purple but those big pink eyes were unmistakable. It really was his son.

Nao stumbled to his feet, even clumsier than usual and stared up at his adoptive parents with wide eyes. He zeroed in on Hizashi with a focused expression. "Papa?" The little boy questioned. Hizashi couldn't help it, he jumped out of his chair at record speed and nearly squished the boy to death.

"You recognize me? You remember papa?" He asked, completely enamored with the little kid. Nao giggled at being picked up and nodded. The little boy turned to Shouta and pointed "Daddy." he said with confidence.

There is absolutely no proof that Shouta melted into a puddle. Not at all. "Why can he remember us?" Shouta asked in complete shock "Doesn't the quirk completely turn them into toddlers?".

Midnight shook her head "Nope, they still retain important memories and of course their-" she was cut off by Bakugou blowing up All Might's work laptop "Quirks. They won't remember much of their time as 3 year olds though." she finished sheepishly. That made Shouta worry a little bit, especially for Midoriya who's quirk broke his bones. He supposed that would be an advantage to having All Might take care of the two problem children.

Shouta looked at the little kid in his fiancée's arm with worry. Nao's quirk was barely controlled when he 14, 3 would be a nightmare. Still, he couldn't help but think how cute Nao looked with his hero costume's turtle neck swallowing him. "We should get him some clothes." Shouta said. Hizashi's eyes lit up.