Chapter 2

~enjoy!~

Y/n's POV
I look at the people. "Who are you? And what do you think your doing?" James snapped, his little quirky smile quickly turned into a sour look.

"My name is willex, and this is steven my husband and I believe you have something that we want" The blonde spoke.

No way...... How did she? What? Steven? How did they get out of their glass in prisonment?

"And what may that be?" Elijah asked. The woman smiled evilly.

"Your kingdom of course" 'steven' said.

"Well your not getting it!" I said grabing a near by sword from a guard.

"You don't want to do that Young one, It would be a shame if you died on your wedding day" The woman said.

Suddenly guards.start attacking them but before they got even close to the two, willex blasted them away with black sand.

I stood in shock. Elijah was really the only wizard that I knew right now.

"You will no longer rule this land! It belongs to us! And we shall take it! You may think you defeated evil, but we've come back stronger than ever!" Willex yelled.

She then sent a massive wave of black sand our way whisking us away.

I look around at my surrounding to see.that I'm not in my wedding dress anymore, and we're not in the castle anymore.

that I'm not in my wedding dress anymore, and we're not in the castle anymore

My outfit

"Where are we?" Elijah asks

"I have no idea" I muttered, looking around.

Third person
The Pevensie siblings all surrounded their fire. It's been five years since lucy and Edmund have seen y/n, 7 for susan and 6 and a half for peter. They all misses her so much. Her laugh, her smile.

They even brought Eustace along with them because they missed her so much.

Lucy wanted so much to believe that they would see her again, but not in photos of old albums or in family pictures, but in reality where she could hug the living out of her.

Lucy stared into the flames but soon herd a twig snap behind her. She turned around to see three wolves.

Lucy stands up just as they start running away

"W-wait!" She yells and follow them.

Multiple echos od lucy's names erupted from the Pevensies and scrubb as they start following her to.

Lucy comes to a halt she see the the wolves on a ledge in front of her.

(Pretend that wolf in the right corner isn't there.)

Once all the siblings were together again and the scrubb boy the woods howl to a shining moon above them.

The not so children anymore became silent. They watch as a rainbow flame sparks from inside the woods and spreads around them.

"What the fu-" but edmund was cut off by the flames going higher, and crackling louder, as the wolves watched.

Lucy looks at the wolves pleading for help but they just walked away.

The flames soon creates a some around them and covers them, and then slams down to the ground revealing nothing but a burnt circle in the ground.

~sorry if short, I just wanted to add another chapter cause I might not update this week~