Chapter 13

~enjoy!~

Peter's POV
I woke up to see wooden walls. I look around and see Susan and Lucy in a weird dress.

"What are you wearing?" I questioned.

"So your worrying about what I wear, but not your head" Susan said coming over and Patting my head with a cloth.

"Exactly, now get up and sit, I've cooked us dinner" lucy says From the kitchen.

Susan helps me up and we head to the kitchen not before the cottage door slammed open.

There stood edmund in hunting clothes.

He carried a duck and a dagger. "Nice to see your awake Peter" he said and walked straight to the kitchen.

Me and Susan entered the kitchen and sat down at a small wooden table. Edmund sat on the other side.

Lucy came over with bowls of soup and sat them in front of us. We all said thanks and started eating it.

"Why are we here? And where are we?" I asked. Edmund looked up and cleaned his mouth with a cloth.

"Remember when those four boys beat us up? Well they sent us here, there's a big magic dome covering about 20 acres" edmund said.

"Enough for us to hunt, and enough for narnians and a few telmarines to live in huts" edmund said.

Then there was a knock on the door. Susan got up and opened it. There stood caspian.

"Caspian! What are you doing here?" Susan said.

"I've got news!" He said and rushed to us dragging susan with him.

"What is it caspian?" Edmund asked, annoyed as he sipped his soup.

"We're going to the coronation, I have a plan, that will hopefully get the back narnia" he says.

"Does it involve killing y/n?" Eustace asked as he comes out of a room.

"No! Why would we kill Y/n?!" Caspian exclaimed.

"Maybe because she's turned evil, and nuts?!" Eustace said.

"Eustace, it's not her!" Lucy said. Suddenly Elijah and James come out of nowhere.

"Lucy's right! Y/n's not herself she's being mind controlled, told to do what she's doing, against her will" James said all serious.

"This must be major, especially if James as gone serious" Edmund said, causing Susan to slap him over the head.

"I will continue, we're going to that coronation, we've luckily found holes in their allies, we can take them by surprise. Attack them from the inside" elijah said.

We nod and james an elijah start talking strategy.

"I'm off, people found wolves lurking around the forest in the eastern border, I'm taking a team to go check it out" elijah says.

"You sure you don't need help?" I asked.

"I'll be good, if I don't come back by nightfall, you can search for me" and Elijah left.

"I have a bad feeling about this" lucy said.

~hey guys sorry, here's a very short chapter but I'll try make a longer chapter 14, thank you for bearing with me~