Plot twist?

~I May do a spin off series~

15 years Later
Y/n's POV
Me, caspian, elijah, james and dean were all out of our horses trying to find the rogue criminal.

He escaped and we were trying to find him.
As I gallop through the forest I came across a lamp post.

I stare and it and get off my horse. Caspian soon comes in with all the other boys. I touch the post and I suddenly remember my first trip to narnia.

"MR BEAVER! THATS COLD!"

"Oo! Fish and chips! My favorite!"

"Y/n?" Caspian says but I start running off.

"Y/n!!" Various shouts of my name were frown out as I ran. I heard their footsteps follow me. I get to quite a tight bushed area but that doesn't stop me.

I go through it was the boys catch up. "Ow!" I screeched as someone stood on my foot. "Sorry love" I heard caspian.

I was quite a small fit, so we were all shoving and pushing and then suddenly we all tumble over.

I look over by shoulder to see a wardrobe but it did not look like professor kirkes one. I look around me to see the others.

The boys had all grown Younger. I was confused and saw that I had also de aged. I look forward to see a very old man with a long beard and half moon shaped glasses.

"Great to see you five again"

~ooo~