Chapter 15

~Enjoy!~

Y/n's POV
I state into the mirror as my maid tightens the corset. I grimaced and pressed my lips thin.

"Sorry m'lady" She said as she pulls tighter and finishes the corset.

"It's fine, anything to look good on my coronation but I'm never wearing a corset again" I say as she plays with my hair, making sure it's good enough.

I focus my gaze on the mirror. I saw my reflection but I saw a single tear roll down my check.

I lifted my hand to my check and felt the wet teat drop hit my finger.

"Are you ok miss?" The maid said. I smile.

"Yes, I'm just happy. You know, I' e always wished to be a queen, and now I will be" I say. The maid nods and starts touching my dress up.

"You'll be an amazing queen miss, absolutely amazing" she says. My smile grew.

"Thank you"

The girl smiled and walked out the room as Willex walked in wearing a gorgeous black dress.

"You look gorgeous Willex" I say. She smile and comes up behind me and kisses my head.

"You too my dear, you'll be amazing. You'll defend this new country of ours" She said rubbing my arms.

"I'm ready" I say. She smiles brighter. "Of course you are" she says.

Caspian's POV
Me, the Pevensies and the two boys were all shackled as we hop out of the carriage we were sat in.

The past two days we've came up with a plain to get my y/n back. I know it's not going to be easy and that the narnians and telmarines might not trust y/n anymore but I'll try my hardest.

We were pushed and shoved to the giant wooden doors and we entered seeing a very red carpet.

We were dragged to a corner as people took seats on chairs, while we stood.

"This is totally barbaric" Edmund said. "We're never going to get n/n back, there's to many people" he said.

"Well, half of them are on our side" James said. Put the corner of my eye I saw Lucy and Elijah holding hands, Elijah's hand seemed to be shaking.

Suddenly trumpets starting blaring out of nowhere. The giant doors opened and five people walked in a line together and people started to stand.

We couldn't see them as all the heads cover their figures. I groan in frustration then the people all sat down, together.

Then I got a clear look. Y/n was standing in the middle of the four brothers. Her gown was as black as the narnian night. Her h/c hair was absolutely gorgeous and brought out her facial features.

 Her h/c hair was absolutely gorgeous and brought out her facial features