Chapter 12

~enjoy~

Y/n's POV
I was now walking the down the halls of the castle. I watched sand solider's pass me. I look up at the walls to see a big mirror in front of me.

A lion appears behind me in the mirror so I turn around with my sword to see nothing there.

I look back at the mirror and the lions still there.

"What do you want?" I said in a harsh voice.

Third Person
Aslan winced at the harshness of the girl. He did not want this to happen to the warrior.

He wanted her to grow into a person who would protect her family, not throw them in jail.

"Listen dear one, come back, don't leave what you've built up on trust" he smooth voice some how comforted Y/n.

"No, what do you have, that evil can't supply?" Y/n asked innocently. Her blood red eyes looking into the golden eyes of Aslan's reflection.
"Please, you have no rights to be evil, your supposed to be the protector from evil, not join it! It was your prophecy!" Aslan said desperately. He didn't know what to do.

He's calmness was wearing thin. Y/n could end the narnian legacy. She could make every narnian crumble.

"Your time has run out, the only thing I'll protect is myself and the really people I care about"

Before Aslan could say more, y/n lifted her hand and flicked it. The mirror smashed and the glass falls to the fall. Shards barely touching y/n's skin.

Y/n's POV
"I don't need your help Aslan, I only need my own" I say. I try to walk away but then my head started hurting and a voice echoed through my head.

Let me out! Now!!! You can't go this!!!

I smirked.

"Awe, poor Pevensie. Your not coming out for a very long time" I say.

I walk down the hall to a cabinet. In it were crowns and tiaras of the past rulers of narnia.

I stare at them as I take in a sharp breath.

Let me go!! Now! Or I'll kick your ass!!!

"How would you kick my ass, your in there and I'm out here" I say then I walked past the cabinet.

I start walking towards the kitchen to see a young girl being pushed around by big bummed lady's in dirty aprons.

"Hey, come here" I say holding my hand out to the girl. She smiled and took it. I grabbed a plate of turkish delights and start walking with the girl.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name's Ariel" I smiled gently at the girl. Her voice was so quiet and full of fear.

"It's ok Ariel, no need to be scared of me, I'm only scary when I try to protect the kingdom" I say. We soon entered the garden, which was all types of grey's.

"I remember when the garden was a beautiful green, with red roses" Ariel spoke with sadness in her whole body.

I smile gently.

"Come on, I've got something to show you" I say. Ariel perked up and smiled excitedly at me.

I dragged her to a part of the garden, a hedge. "This is a hedge?" Ariel said. I smiled.

"Not a normal one" I say as part of the hedge moves backwards. Behind the hedge was a beautiful garden.

"It's so colorful!" Ariel squealed and run into the hedge door

"It's so colorful!" Ariel squealed and run into the hedge door. I walk through and close the hedge.

I saw ariel running around playing with the butterflies. "Come on, I didn't take these turkish delights for nothing" i say walking to the fountain and sitting down. Ariel joined me and started eating them.

"Why are you in the kitchens? Aren't you supposed to be in the village playing with kids your age?" I asked. A sad look appeared on ariel's face.

"My parents died when the war between narnians and miraz' happened" she said. tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Dad was a solider for miraz, dad didn't want to, but he had to, he was killed by the narnians, then mum was exicuted by miraz', it's all very confusing" I frown at ariel and picked her up and put her on my lap.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you, no one's going to hurt you" I say and wrap my arms around her small frame.

"That's right, no one will" Ariel and I snapped our heads towards the entrance of the garden.

There stood Dean, tewkesbury, aiden and Aris. Ariel buried her head into my neck, obviously scared.

"Don't worry kid, we won't hurt you, we want to help you, get revenge on the people who killed your parents" Aiden said.

"How can you? Mum's killer died on the dawn treader, and Dad died fighting against the narnians in the war with miraz'" ariel sniffled.

Dean came up and bent down on one knee. "I promise you, that you can live in the castle with us, not in the dirty old kitchens" Ariel seemed to have brighten up by the statement.

"Yes, she can have that pink room!" Aris said, a smile across his face. Ariel squealed and jumped off my lap.

She ran over to the three boys and hugged them. Dean stayed at my side. 

"Now she's adorable!" He said. I giggled.

"Yes, yes she is" I say.

"Come on, me and Tewkesbury will show the way to your new room" Aris said holding out his hands to Ariel. She took it with a smile and they left.

"Nice garden, shame you never told us" Aiden said.

"Well, the soon to be queen needs a private place, all to herself" I say checking my roses. Suddenly a sharp pain goes through my finger.

I remove my hand from the rose to see I've pricked myself.

"Oops" I say.

"Here" Aiden said. He grabbed my finger and covered it with his hands. We made eye contact and then we both looked down to see Aiden's hands glowing around my finger.

The glow soon disappeared and he removed his hands to reveal a non pricked finger.

"Thanks" I say. Aiden smiles at me. Then we hear a cough. We turn to see dean there.

"Come on you two, dinners going to happen in about 15 minutes, mum likes us being early, not late" Dean says.

I link both arms with the two and we exit the garden.

HELP PLEASE, LET ME OUT!!!

~hi guys, new update~