chapter 7

~Enjoy~

Y/n's POV
I opened my eyes to be meet by a very dull sky. I stand up and take in my surroundings. I was on a hill in front of a very dark beach.

The water was pure black just like the sand separating it from he main land. Clouds raised the skies bit letting a chance if light through.

I heard a sound in front of me so I snap my head towards the sound.

There right in front of me in full color was Aslan. His golden eyes stared straight into mine.

"Aslan..." I say.

"Fight it, fight it y/n, don't let them in" Aslan's words rang through my head but was soon drowned out by a nagging voice.

It wasn't just one voice, it was about 6, they all belonged to willex, steven and their children.

They kept saying, 'let us in'

"It hurts, Aslan help me, please" I say.

"Bloke them y/n, don't let them get the best of you" he's voice kept getting drowned out.

'𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮/𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤, 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪'

New voice came in and started raiding my memories.

Third Person
Aslan watched as the girl in front of him, struggled to control.

But it was no use, black veins were starting to spend across the girls eyes. Aslan knew he could nothing but try engorage the girl not to give in.

But once the blackness fully took over her eyes she stood still looking Aslan dead in the eye.

"Y/n Pevensie, please don't give in, don't let them in!" But it was too late. Y/n was no longer in control.

As the words left Aslan's mouth, y/n screamed in pain as she feel to her knees letting off a wave of black sand, making Aslan disappear I the tsunami of black sand.

Peter's POV
As we watch y/n run out of the cave, I started to feel rage in my stomach. "What did you do?!" Edmund yelled at the too in pure anger.

Lucy tried to hold him back the edmund shoved her off. "What did you do?!?!!?" Edmund yelled louder, standing directly in front of caspian and Susan.

"I-I-I-it wasn't us, we were in the kitchen and something happened, then we kissed and y/n saw a-a-and she yelled at us" susan explained. James and Elijah stood up glaring at caspian and Susan.

"You did what now?" Elijah questioned his voice furious. He marched up to caspian and folded his arms.

"We k-k-kissed but we didn't mean too, we weren't in control, and I-i-i might've said somethings that might've hurt her" caspian said looking down.

I saw Edmund's jaw clench but luckily Eustace stood behind him holding him back from doing anything.

"What so you mean do you mean, you weren't in control?" Elijah asked un folding his arms and looking at caspian in curiosity.

"It was like something was controlling our actions and what we said" caspian said.

"Or someone" I spoke up. Everyone tuned to me. "I think we need to do a bit more action" i say.

(Time skip)
It's been 3 hours since y/n ran out of the cave. It was pitch dark outside. We sent a team to go get her but they said she was nowhere near our perimeter.

While they were searching for y/n we noticed that the grass surrounding the barrier was turning a dark grey like the rest of the grass covering the rest of narnia.

Everyone was now gathered around a table which had a map of the castle.

"What do you suggest we do your majesty?" A centaur said to us. Me, edmund and caspian were sitting on chairs in front of the table while the others stood around the table.

"I say we attack the Castle, strike first before they strike us, we get a upper hand that way" I say. I see james and Elijah roll their eyes.

"Someone once told me that trying to win a war before it starts, innocent people die, all the time" james and Elijah said.

"And guess who told us that?" James said.

"Y/n Pevensie" elijah said. I look at them.

"Well your opinion doesn't really affect my plan" I say. I heard caspian growl so I turn to him with a glare.

"This is just a repeat of Miraz's castle, you know how many narnians died there because of your stupid plan!" Caspian said standing up. I stood up to and we stood chest to chest.

"You go ahead with this plan then we all die, they're more powerful than the telmarines, they'll kill us with no mercy" caspian spat. I growled.

"Well, we'll be dead if we don't strike" I say.

"We've already made the first move by putting spies in there, which was a risky move! King Peter, your plan is going to kill us all including yourself" caspian yelled.

"We are going to the castle, thats it!!! We're going with my plan because your too lazy to get your kingdom back" I said pushing my finger at his chest.

Caspian stayed quiet like the rest of the narnians and telmarines in the room. I stormed out of the room.

~ooooo will history repeat itself? Will innocent narnians and telmarines die or will they actually win?~