Chapter 9

~Enjoy!~

Third Person
Caspian looked down and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a beautifully wooden carved whistle.

"Cover your ears" caspian says looking at james and Elijah, they look at him shocked but soon cover their ears as caspian blew on the whistle.

The whistle blew loudly in y/n's ears. She let out a blood curling scream as the pain grew in her head. It become too much as her nose start bleeding, her body soon colaspeing to the ground.

"What did you do to her?!" Peter shouted. Edmund held him back though, knowing this was for the best.

"That's really hurting my lovely friend so I'll be taking that" a voice says plucking the whistle from caspian.

The royals and guardians turn to see a boy sitting on the each of the balcony, smirking while his gotta sways.

He held up the whistle and twirled it in his hands. His brothers knew him as dean.

"Give that back" caspian ordered. "Yeah, nah" Dean says. Elijah and James move towards him to grab the whistle but dean teleports to the other side of the balcony but standing up.

"It's not yours, in fact it's now ones, it brings pain to my family, and I take offense to that" Dean says. Black sand surrounded the whistle in a sphere.

"What are you doing?!" Susan screeched.

"Destroying the only thing that can stop the future queen of narnia." As the words left dean's mouth the sphere become smaller and smaller untill it was nothing.

"No!" Edmund yelled and charged at him but dean, with a flick of his wrist, he sent edmund flying back into he corridor of the castle.

Elijah, james, peter and caspian started moving closer towards dean closing in on him, while the two girls checked in edmund.

"Awe, dean your making friends" a voice said from behind the group of boys. They turn to see another boy, Aris.

"I know brother, they're surrounding me like they're moths and I'm the shining light" Dean cackled at his joke.

"Oh just through them in the prison already, I'm getting bored!" A new masculine voice shouts from above them, it's of course Aiden.

"Awe, but I was having fun" dean said. The the royal boys attacked dean. But dean being the smart asshole he is flipped off the balcony and onto the ground.

Peter yelled in frustration as he saw his army losing, quite fast.

The narnians and telmarines weren't being killed but we're being dragged off or seriously injured.

"We need to fight!" Peter yells at the people behind him, ignoring the fact that Aris was still with them.

"Oh, mister high king of narnia, you've already lost" Aris said, his voice mocking peter.

The royals and gaurdians look down from the balcony and see many bodies if their army unconscious or surrendering.

They noticed dean and tewkesbury moving towards Y/n's unconscious body. Her body was gaurded by the sand soldiers

Tewkesbury picked up y/n bridal style as Dean clicked his fingers making all the sand soldiers, himself and tewkesbury for he balcony, cornering the royals.

Aiden jumped down from his spot and walking towards the group. "Looks like it's over, High king, surrender and there will be no lethal actions made" he said.

"Never! Narnians never give up!" Peter yelled and tried attack Aiden, but with a flick of aiden's hand peter was sent flying off the balcony.

Multiple shouts and yells erupted between the Pevensies, caspian and the two boys. The four boys smirked.

"How dare you!!!!" Edmund screeched.

"Do you think that's a bit rude?" Dean asked tewkesbury. Tewkesbury who was still holding y/n, smirked.

"I believe it was very rude brother, I think he should be punished in the same way as his brother" he said.

Dean smirked and pushed all the Pevensies including caspian off the balcony. A satisfying thumb was heard as they hit the ground.

"I said the boy, no the whole family and there friend!" Tewkesbury yelled..

"Stop! We still have two left, tewkesbury take y/n to her sleeping chamber, we'll take care of these chumbs" tewkesbury nodded at aris's words and teleported away.

"Now, two mighty wolves against Three sons of evil, you think that's fair James?" Elijah asked james. James shook his head.

"Actually, it's Two mighty wolves against Three sons of evil and an entire army of sand soldiers" dean says.

James growled and ran towards the boys. A sword appeared in Aris hand and they started dueling.

Elijah and Dean were using magic. Dean sent sand punches, while Elijah was deflecting them but what he didn't know that he was moving closer and closer to the edge.

James who was also having a sword fight with Aris also didn't notice he was also moving closer to the edge.

Once the two boys felt the cold stone against their backs they looked up at the three smirking boys in front of them.

"Bye bye" dean says waving then sending a strong blast if black sand at the wolf boys sending them over the edge and to the court yard floor.

"That's was easy" aiden said to his brothers, they nodded satisfied that the narnians and telmarines didn't win.

"Lock them up, we got different things to attend too" Dean said then walked off leaving his brother to look down at the fallen royals.

"Well come on, we've got some cleaning to do" Aiden said to Aris as he jumped down swiftly nex to the royals.

The royals and saviors of Narnia have fallen, there's no way to stop the evil that's coming.....

Or is there?

~hete you guys are!!~