Chapter 10

~Enjoy!!~

Y/n's POV
I groan in pain as I try to open my eyes, but it didn't work. I felt someone holding my hand and someone dabbing my head with a cloth.

I drove all my strength to open my eyes or move. Suddenly my eyes pop open.

My eyes flicker around my room, I saw that dean was pacing, aiden was sitting on the couch drinking coffee, aris was holding my hand while tewkesbury was playing with a cloth in a bowl of water

"She's awake, dean you can stop pacing" Aiden said not looking up from us coffee. Dean rushed to my side.

"You ok? You hot? Cold? Uncomfortable? Don't Feel well? Sick?-" dean was cut of by tewkesbury throwing the wet cloth at dean telling him to shut up.

"I'm fine" I say but soon groan as I try to sit up. Aris holds up my pillows as I move around to get comfortable.

"Nice to you see your awake, admiral" I look to the door to see willex and Steven, I smile at them as steven walks to me and gives me a gentle hug.

"Thank the Lord that my boys took that whistle, or else it would of had a more lethal affect" he said. I tilted my head in confusion.

"What whistle?" I asked. "Don't worry about that, what you need to do is get ready, the crowning is in two days, and I want it to be perfect for you and my boys" Willex said and exited the room with Steven and Aris.

"What about the prisoners?" I asked looking at the three boys infront of me. They turned to each other.

"You can go visit them, but you might have to change" Tewkesbury said gesturing to my night gown.

"Of course not, going out to the prison yard with my dress down is perfectly fine, it's the new fashion these days" I say sarcastically, while getting out of bed.

"Now get out" I say shooing the boys out of the room. I walked over to my large mirror and looked at myself.

"It's finally begun, you are now, Evil it's self" My reflection says back to me. I smirk.

"I'm proud of my progress, Wicked is always the right way to win" I say walking over to my wardrobe which had a mirror built inside.

"In two days you'll be ruling all of narnia, alongside the most baddest people of the land" my reflection said while I was choosing my outfit.

"I will, I will rule over narnia, and I'll be the bestest queen Narnia has ever seen" I say starting to un dress. I put on some pants but as I was about to put a top on I saw a glimmer in the corner of my eye. I noticed it was a tiara.

I walk over to it in my bra and pants and pick it up of it's stand.

I

take a close look at it. I run my along the cold gems. I walk over back to the mirror. I toss the tiara up in the air and catch it.

Black vines made their way up from the tip of the tiara. I smirk at it as the black vines soon reached the gems changing the light colors into a black grey.

The tiara had soon been covered in the black sand mess. The sand soon disappeared revealing a totally new tiara.

 The sand soon disappeared revealing a totally new tiara

I place it on m head and look at myself in the mirror.

"You look wonderful in that tiara" my reflection said. I smirk while putting on the rest of my outfit.

"Just wait till they see me in a real crown" I say buttoning up the last button before I walk out throwing the tiara to the ground.

Smashing it to pieces.

~sorry it's short, but here you guys are!~