Chapter 14

~Enjoy~

Peter's POV
Of course it had to be night fall and Elijah wasn't back yet. So here we are, me, my siblings and caspian along with james.

We were walking through the woods and then suddenly we hear a growl. We turn to the side and we see a giant werewolf.

We all scream and try run but the werewolf jumps over us and lands in front of us and growls and snarls at us.

Then it brings up it's paw with claws as big as daggers and swiped it near edmund. He luckily dodged it, hitting the wolf's paw.

The wolf growled and started attacking the each of us but we defended ourselves..... Barely.

Lucy's POV
The wolf didn't attack me yet, I was still hiding behind a tree under peter's order. I look up at the sky to see a full moon.

I look back at the wolf to see that it wasn't really a wolf suddenly I realized.

It was a werewolf.

I scramble up to my feet and go in front of everyone and right up front to wolf.

The siblings screamed at me to dt back but the wolf made them cower and the all fell back.

I made he contact with the wolf adn it's harsh breathing slowed. It's claws retracted  and he fell from his hind legs.

I bended down to it and reached out my hand. It growled at first as I touch their fur.

Suddenly the wolf suddenly starts cringing and starts bending and turning in weird ways.

Then the wolf starts deforming. Then I start to regonise who it was..........

Elijah.

"Elijah!" I say as Elijah starts shivering in my lap as I was sitting on my knees.

"Elijah?" James said. He came over and took off his fur coat and wrapped it around elijah.

"We'll go back to the hit and get clothes and food, you guys stay here" caspian said and my siblings rush of with him and james.

"L-l-lu, I'm so sorry" elijah croaks out. I played with his hair and twirled it in my fingers.

"It's ok Elijah, This isn't your fault" I say.

"But it is, wolves ambushed us, one was bigger than the others and it bit me, I was unconscious for it feels like forever, then I wake up in a monsters body all confused and I had no control, and I-i-i started attacking you guys" elijah said as tears flowed down his cheeks.

A pang of sadness stabbed my heart. I sit elijah up and wipe his tears away. "It's ok Elijah, you couldn't prevent this" I say.

"But I killed them lu, the innocent telmarines and narnians, what do I tell their families?! That I killed them?!" Elijah said, panicing.

"Hey, shh sh, elijah this wasn't your fault, it's a full moon, werewolves experience this stuff" I say. Elijah cried more and he hugged me ajd buried his head in my tummy.

"It's ok Elijah, I'm here, I'll never ever let you hurt anyone again, unless they're are enemy and can't he won over by conversation" I say as I played with his hair.

Elijah smiles and we stay like this for a few more minutes before elijah lifts his head from my stomach.

"Thanks lu, I needed that" he says. I smile and stand giving him my hand. He took it and stood with me.

He looked at me in the eyes and held my chin. My eyes stare back at him as rain started pouring down on us.

Elijah closes his eyes and brings his lips to mine in a gentle little kiss and pulls away quickly.

I smile at him and give him a little kiss back.

"I love you lu, I have for so very long, and this was my time go tell you that, or show you" elijah said blushing. I smile at him as he pressed his lips together nervously.

"I love you too elijah" I say.

Elijah smiles and hugs me again before red magic surrounds us and we're back in the house.

I hear a bowl shatter and immediately turn around to see Susan with a hand over her chest with her mouth wife open with a broken bowl on the floor.

"Sorry" me and Elijah say together.

I guess love can come unexpected places.....

~Hope you liked this lil chapter~