Chapter 16

~Enjoy!~

Dean's POV
I look around me, seeing narnians and sand gaurds fighting and I've had enough.

This is narnians land, not ours.

But the corner of my eye I saw Aiden about to kill a dwarf. I rush to them and block aris's sword from hitting the narnian.

Aiden looked at me with betrayal in his eyes. I removed my sword and went in for another strike but his sword met up with mine.

The dwarf kicked Aiden in a shins and ran away.

"Why brother?! We can still rule over Oxlentopia!" Aiden said as we thought our way onto the balcony.

Suddenly large boulder in the sides making the side supports crumble off the each and into the river below. The boulder soon followed.

We both heard a big splash and a whole bunch of water came up like a tsunami and came crashing down us and the castle wall.

The castle wall came crumbling down. I saw Aiden in the kill some of the rock wall do I drived towards him tackling to him to the ground as the rock walk crumble to the ground.

Creating a rocky surface I picked up Aiden by the shoulder. But I soon feel a shove and then I'm meet with concrete to the face.

I grumble and swing k sword meeting aris's mid way. "This is the narnians land, not ours" I say kicking Aiden in the shins.

While he was distracted I got up and swung my sword against but he keeps deflecting it.

We keep going back and forth, becoming more closet to the edge with each hit.

I scream in pain as I feel a sharp pain in my leg. I fall to my knees as I see tewkesbury there with a bloody dagger.

"I'm sorry brother, but you chose the wrong side." Tewkesbury said.

"No, I think he chose the right one" we all turn to see edmund and james there with swords and determined faces.

"Don't worry, he won't be on any side soon, and neither will you" Aiden said and teleported to edmund and started attacking him.

I scramble to my feet but soon fall again due to my now stabbed leg.

I look inside the castle to see y/n fighting my dad, peter fighting mum, caspian and Aris fighting.

I gulp. Edmund and James won't stand a chance killing tewkesbury and Aiden.

I have to kill them

I grab my leg wound and slap it. He seems to have healed the pain. I stood and ran to the boys. I had a bit of a limp because of my leg but it wouldn't have been as bad if I didn't heal the pain.

"Oi! Tewkesbury!! Aiden! Come get the traitor! Come get your brother that betrayed you! Betrayed our family!! Betrayed Oxlentopia!!!" I shouted. It got their attention and they growled.

James and Edmund seem to notice I was winding them up. They came closer to the broken edge as I kept nagging on about how I betrayed them.

Tewkesbury and Aiden for so mad they lifted their swords and swung at me but I teleported out of the way. They tried to break their fall but I made eye contact with edmund and james and we stabbed our swords into them from behind and they went tumbling over the edge into the water.

I take in a sharp breath and turn to the two boys. "Thanks" i say. Edmund smirks "come on, none of that sappy stuff until we're done" edmund says and runs off fighting more soldiers.