Chapter 5

~enjoy~

Y/n's POV
Once we all reached out finale destination. I hopped off m horse and lead him over to get some water.

Elijah goes around, creating a magical barrier.

I start building my tent when I felt three people standing behind me. "Yes?" I ask. I heard them shuffle around.

"We were hoping if you would want to spend some family time together."lucy said.

"What about Eustace and Susan?" I asked. "They're coming too" peter's voice rang out.

"Fine, I'll go, it'll be nice to spend time with the family and I know a perfect place to go"
I say.

I told everyone one of my family to get on horses and told caspian where we were going.

"So where exactly are we going" edmund said. "Oh you'll see" I say.

We come up to a beautiful part of the forest. Everyone looked in awe as I smirked.

"Here we are" I say and dis mount my horse
"I thought all of narnia was turned into a black and dark, wonderland" Edmund said.

"Well, the magic in this spot is so pure that none of the darkest or strongest black magic can affect it, I read about it in the castle library" I say, walking around.

"Cool!" Lucy said. I smile as she walks tot he small lake and bent down and let the water glide through her fingers.

I saw peter sneak behind her and push her in. Lucy gasped as the water splashed around her.

Edmund came up behind peter and and pushed him in too. Susan join edmund who was laughing.

I snuck up behind them and pushed them both in.

While I was laughing my ass off I didn't notice Eustace be hide me and he pushed me, unfortunately for him I grabbed his arm and pulled him in too.

Once we all got soaked in the water we got out and started walking back to camp.

"I missed this" peter said. "I still remember in cair Parvel we would always go to he beach every Sunday" I smiled at Peter as he retold the memory of our times at the beach.

I saw Eustace start walking in a different direction so I followed him. "You ok Eustace?" I asked.

He turned around. "It's just, it's not the same, we're all adults now, we're not sailing the seas, and mist of all reepicheep isn't here" he said.

I sigh and hug him "we didn't always sail the seas, and narnia never was this dark. It was always so beautiful" I say.

Eustace looks up at me, giving me a hard look "Your lucky, once we defeat this evil we have to go home, I won't get to see the great beautiful forests you talk about!" Eustace said blowing up.

"I'll ask Aslan, to let you guys stay and we can go traveling, all around narnia" I say.

Eustace sighs and nods. "Come on, the others have probably noticed we've gone" I say.

He smiles at me and we walk back to camp.
Our new camp was a hole in a cliff. Basically the cliff was our roof and it created a small cave in the back.

We enter the cave and it's all lit up. We both enter a room to see everyone sitting around a long dinner table eating.

"What time is it?" I asked. "It's about 6:25, why?" Elijah said, Making a clock appear out of nowhere then Making it disappear after reading it.

"Where are susan and caspian?" I asked. Elijah and James look at each other. "They're in the kitchen, they said they'll wait till last to get their food, obviously waiting for you" james said. I nod and gesture Eustace to sit down.

"It's all right n/n, I'm not hungry. I ate a lot before I came to narnia" he said. I nodded and headed into the kitchen.

Third Person
Y/n entered the kitchen simply oblivious if the green mist following her. She saw all the food laid out on a table.

She went to get some but heard some muffled talking.

She turned around to see caspian and Susan talking. She sneaked underneath the table.

"I'm worried Susan, y/n's" but caspian couldn't continue his sentence when something took over.

"Y/n's annoying me, I mean, come on, who would love a person who could possibly wipe out the whole country, y/n is a murderer, a self centered bitch. She went nuts at me just because I called a star beautiful, I mean, the star was even more pettier than y/n herself" y/n's heart broke at his words.

What she didn't know was the green swirls covering but not only caspian's but Susan's eyes too.

"Am I pettier than y/n?" Susan said. Y/n's heart hurt as she watched the two step closer to each other.

"Will this answer your question?" He says and he kisses susan. Y/n gasped, maybe a bit too loud cause the two broke away and the most soon disappeared from their eyes before y/n could see.

"Y/n I can explain" caspian said. Y/n scrambled out from underneath the table. She felt betrayed, un loved, angry, sad all in a weird mixture of hate.

"Why should I listen to scum like you?!" I yelled and ran out the kitchen. Everyone from the dining table heard the yell from y/n and immediately stood up as she ran out of the room.

"Y/n please!!" Caspian yelled out now entering the dining room alone with Susan. The two trainers and Edmund had seemed to found out what caspian did.

Edmund's anger showed very vividly on his face. "Y/n please" caspian said grabing y/n's hand.

"Let me go you asshole of a cheater!" Y/n yelled before running out of the cave. The whole entire roomed looked at caspian and Susan, either glaring with hatred, disgust or even both.

What they didn't know is that someone outside was watching them with evil dancing in their eyes.....

~I hope you enjoyed!~