Chapter 3

~i forgot to ask this question but.... Who do you guys think the wolves represent?, and who sent them? Oh and btw enjoy!~

Peter's POV
We suddenly appear in a dark forest. The bark on trees were dark ashy grey and the leaves were black as tar.

I look around for my siblings to spot them walking around. I saw Eustace looking at the ground with his eyebrows stitched together.

"What's wrong Eustace?" I ask. He looks up. "I thought narnia was only oceans, and tiny little island's, I thought that all the island's were covered in fresh green grass, with nyphs flying around" he said.

"Some one obviously listened to reepicheeps stories" we hear. We turn around to see a man, but he looked familiar in a way.

"Do I look that old?" I regonised it was james, but he had a beard and his hair was a gingery brown.

"James!" Lucy exclaimed and hugged him. He stumbled back but soon hugged her back.

"You guys have aged so...." He trailed off.

"Well?" Susan said. He smiled and nodded. I got a bit curious.

"Why are we back in Narnia? And why do the trees look like this?" I questioned. A look of sadness covered James's eyes.

"Terrible things, dark magic and people took our lands, They couldn't even wait for the wedding!!!" James exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"What wedding?" I asked. James looked at us.

Just as he was about to say something, a hawk came swooping in. "Shit! They've found us!" James yelled taking cover behind a tree.

"On my mark we run like hell!" James yelled. We all yell back a yes.

"3.......2.........1........GO!!" James yelled and ran west. We all followed, running for our lives.

We saw a hole in a rock wall up a head. We go through it ducking out heads.

We all hear the hawk squawk. We turn around just as we see the hawk hit the ground with a arrow in its chest.

James gets up and dusts himself off. "That was the most exciting thing I've had to do in the past week" he said.

"Really? I thought beating elijah in chess was" We hear behind us. We turn to see caspian and Elijah walking towards us.

"Caspian! Elijah!" Lucy and Susan exclaimed and hugged the two boys while me and Edmund shook their hands.

"Who shot that hawk?" Edmund asked. Suddenly a person jumped down from the hill we just entered, wearing a hood to cover their face.

"I did" Their voice seemed so familiar. "Why was it chasing us?" Edmund asked again.

The person chuckles. "You've come a very curious person Edmund" The person said.
How did they know are name.

"Omg you guys are so freaking dumb" the person says and take their hood off flicking their hair.

Once the hair cleared from their face my family gasp.

"Y/n?!" Eustace yelled running up to her and hugging her. My siblings and I stay in place.

"You guys are looking at me as if I'm dead, I'm not" she says bringing her arms out.

Lucy was the first to jump into y/n's arms along with me and Edmund. We turn to see susan hesitating.

"Come on su" y/n said. Susan ran up to y/n and hugged her right. "Awe how adorable" we hear behind us.

We all turn to see a man. I hear y/n growl and pull out her sword staying in front of us along with james, elijah and Caspian.

"Come down, I've come to offer peace, as long as you stay in the forest and live the kingdom alone I shall not declare a war" he states. Me and my siblings look at him weird and Eustace furrowed his eyebrows.

"When isn't there a war?" James said raising his sword at the man's neck. The man chuckles and whisks away in what looked like black sand.

"What the heck?" Susan said.

"Let me guess, that's the threat against narnia, it's just one measly sand man" edmund said.

Y/n scoffed surprising us. "This is no ordinary sand man?! This is a man who killed half the people in this camp two days ago! Along with his wife who killed over 100 telmarines in the past week!" She snapped.

Caspian put a hand over her shoulder to comfort her as she pinched her nose.

"Sorry, sorry, it's just, I'm getting overwhelmed, it's not you guys" she said.

"It's ok n/n, we understand" lucy said. But I don't really understand.....

"Come on, you must be missing your weapons" elijah said.

~and that's a wrap for chapter 3!~