Chapter 11

~Enjoy!~

Peter's POV 

I woke up with a terrible head ache. I saw my siblings sitting against a cobble wall. I saw Caspian pacing, Elijah sitting on the floor with handcuff on covering all of his hands, and James who was still knocked out in the corner. 

"My heads killing me" I mutter. 

"Welcome to the club" Edmund said back, i sent him a glare and stood, up stumbling a bit.

"Caspian stop pacing, your gonna Making lucy dizzy" Elijah said as Lucy pit her head on his shoulder.

Caspian stopped pacing and looked outside the cell. "Why? Why did y/n betray us? Me?" He muttered.

"Maybe cause you cheated on her?!" Edmund said. Caspian snapped towards him.

"I did not! I wasn't in control of my state of mind, someone was controlling me and It didn't help that y/n so happens to be right there!" Caspian exclaimed. Edmund stood up and poked caspian's chest.

"Then why were you and Susan I the same room in the first place?!" Edmund exclaimed back.

"Why not? Just because I'm engaged to one sister doesn't mean I can't talk to the other sisters?!?!" Caspian shouted, getting close to Edmund's face.

"Geez you guys banter a lot" a voice said. We all snapped our attention to the front of the cell. There stood one of the four boys from last night.

I went straight up tot he cell bars and gripped them hard enough for my knuckles to go white.

"Let us out!!" I screamed in their face. They raised an eyebrow.

"That's a dumb thing to say, it's not like I'm going to say yes and let you guys go, that would just ruin all the fun!" He said smiling.

"Who are you, and what have you done to y/n!" Caspian shouted at the boy.

"Well, I'm Dean, and why don't you ask her?" 'dean' said then teleported away.

We groan in frustration and then we hear a door open. I look out of the cell bars to see y/n walking towards us. Her boots made it sound like she was making it thunder.

 Her boots made it sound like she was making it thunder

Her hat was unusual. Chains and a skull were on it. It was very weird.

She looked like she was apart of the navy, with the dress like top on.

"Stop staring, as much as I like the attention, Don't think they will" y/n says gesturing to nothing.

Then I noticed something on her hand.

"What's that?" I asked. Her eyes snapped towards me. "That what?" She asks, mocking my tone.

"That on your hand!!" I screeched. "Oh this?" Y/n says lifting up her hand. It was much more clearer to see. I heard everyone in my cell gasp.