Chapter 8

~enjoy~

Peter's POV
So I told everyone the plan and now we're heading towards the castle. To be honest I was nervous, this was nothing we've fought before.

And with Y/n I don't think this fight will go down the way we want it too. I know we'll win, I know we will.

We enter the town before the castle to see that all light were out except for the town lights

I was on a griffen flying above my army with my siblings, caspian, james, elijah and Eustace.

We reach the castle walls and hop off our griffins. We put Eustace up to tell the narnians to come in.

We sneak across the castles wall roof and snuck in through a window. We didn't know what we were Looking for, but maybe something that would help us.

We were walking down the halls in single file wondering where all the gaurds are. We make it so big doors so we went inside.

We look around the big room to find it was the throne room. We couldn't see the thrones because they were over shadowed.

We start looking around and through the big giant windows that were on each side of the wall.

"It's rude to snoop around a place you shouldn't be snooping in, it could create..... Problems" A voice rang out.

We all whip our heads around to the thrones but as I said earlier they were covered by shadows.

"Show yourself!" I shouted pointing up my sword. The voice was strong, had no emotion but was also a feminine voice.

"Why would I do what you say, when you're in my territory?" She asked. I gulped but still raised my sword. Suddenly the flame holders fill up with bright orange and red fire.

We could finally see the person, but that's what I thought. They were sitting on the throne, sideways.

Her legs were over the side of the throne. She had a hood on so we couldn't see her face, she also had a mask covering her mouth and nose.

"I said show yourself!!" I yelled in frustration. She just laughed and got off the throne. She started walking towards the windows. 

"Awe becoming frustrated now, are we? High King Peter?" She said. Elijah stepped forward a bit.

"Please show yourself, we just want to know who you are" He said, the person just stood at the window then took off there mask and hood.

We all gasp as Y/n stands there lifting her head up to look at us. Her stare was intimidating.

"Y/n? What's wrong with you?" Lucy asked innocently, walking towards her. Y/n tilted her head at the girl, grabbed a knife from her waist pocket and threw it at lucy.

It lucy shoulder but luckily only part of her dress. I was taken back and I'm pretty sure everyone else was too.

"That's your sister!!" Susan Yelled at y/n causing y/n to glare at susan.

"But your not" Y/n says emotionless. Susan gasps. Y/n smirked. And raised her hands once standing right in front of the window.

"Everything you knew about me and Narnia is all going to change, starting with your existence" suddenly black sand came crashing in from the windows, smashing them.

The black sand soon turned into soldiers and started attacking us. Every time we hit them they would just heal up with guess what, black sand.

Caspian's POV
Why was y/n doing this?!

I was fighting the sand men when I heard Eustace lettuce narnians in. Damn it Eustace!

I saw y/n into the shadows if a pillar, I fight the last sand person and race after her, various shouts of my name drowning away in my head.

I reach the pillar to see no y/n. I look around and until I hear a sword being swung  behind me.

I look behind me to see y/n standing there with a sword.

Her sinister smile were not the sweet caring ones that she would always give me before we went to sleep

Her eyes were crazy as she stared at me. Her e/c eyes were always my favorite part of her appearance.

The way they glistened in the sun on our beach dates. They way they covered up with determination as she fought her opponents.

Now I was her opponent.

"I'm not fighting you n/n" I say putting my sword away and putting my hands up in surrender.

"You'll have to if you want to survive" then lunged at me. I blocked and and attacked. She ended up disarming me. She had her sword pointed at my neck.

"N/n please, it wasn't me, there was something controlling me" I say. Y/n glares at me pointing her sword at me harder.

"Liar, you never loved me, you just used me for winning, and as a weapon." Her words were laced with anger and hatred. The her sword had finally dug into my skin enough for a but of blood to run down my neck.

"Please y/n, I l-l-love you" I stuttered. Y/n's head tilted.

"And I hate you" she says before kicking me in the cut and throwing a throwing knife into my shoulder causing me to shout in pain.

Y/n then walked backwards into the dark shadow and disappeared.

"Shit caspian!" Lucy gasped.

I saw her and The others rushing towards me. "We need to get out of here, like now! If those soldiers are just like those sand ones, we're all dead" peter said.

Elijah took out the throwing knife and magiced up a bandage around my shoulder.

Once he was done we all rushed up some stairs to a balcony.

We could Eustace along with other narnians and telmarines fighting the sand soldiers.
We could see y/n enter the court yard fighting off OUR army.

Narnians were shocked and so we're the telmarines. There was no stopping her.......................

Unless

~sorry it's been a long time since I've updated but here, it may be bad but hey I tried~