Chapter 17

Y/n's POV
"I'm sorry"

Caspian looks up from cleaning my arm.  His eyes connected with mine and he smiled sadly.

"It's ok N/n this wasn't your fault, Willex controlled you, made you bitter and do these Terrible things" caspian said and held my hand.

"But-" he cut me off with a kiss tot he lips and he pulled away. "It's not your fault"

Time skip
It's been a week and the castle was finally back to normal.  The towns people forgave me, but I twas quite a lot of convincing for some.

My siblings and Eustace were still here. I've been taking Eustace on two hour walks through narnia showing him different cultures and knowledge.

Lucy and Elijah have been cozy with each other. Susan and peter are currently trying to find a way home, which I was a bit up tight about, I didn't want them to leave just yet.

Edmund's been edmund and hanging out with James.

And finally me and caspian. We've been happy rulling over the past week and I believe we're ready to rule over narnia for the rest of our lives.

It was night and I was in me and Caspian's chambers. Caspian and I were cuddling on a couch by a fire place.

I was reading while he played with my hair. Suddenly a big boom came from the gardens.

My book immediately dropped out of my hands and I stood up. Caspian grabbed my arms and we headed tot he gardens.

Everyone heard the boom and wee also outside. Their in front of us was a big white gleaming portal.

Aslan was beside it. "I'm terribly sorry, but your time is up, the four Pevensies must go home along with their cousin. We thank you for your help throughout the years, you will always be the queen and kind of old" my heart broke at the lion's words.

Caspian tighten his grip on my waist. "What? No they can't leave not yet" I say on the verge of tears.

"It's ok y/n, our time in narnia is up." Peter says. I run to my four siblings and hug them dragging Eustace with me.

I was crying and so were they. "Please don't leave" I cried. Peter gave me a solo hug "You'll see us again n/n, don't worry, nothing can get in between the Pevensies" I smile at his words pull away from the hug trying to wipe my tears.

Elijah and James came up behind me putting one of theirs hands on each of my shoulders.

I watch as my family walk up to the portal thingy.

Third person
Y/n watches as the Pevensies turn back to her and smile before turning back around and going through the portal.

Y/n colaspes on her knees with a cry. She sobs away as caspian holds her.

Elijah cries too as his love smiles at him through the white barrier before being whisked away with the light.

James pats Elijah's back. Dean watches in the shadows as he sees the emotional chaos.

Time skip
Y/n and caspian were roaming the garden smelling all the pretty flowers. It's been a year since everything happened. Y/n was still guilty about the whole thing but dean has helped her a lot.

Caspian and y/n were finally married, no interruptions. Elijah and James have been supportive.

Elijah had finally accepted the fact that he's never going to see Lucy again so he joined the army as general.

Dean's been helping him out with his furry problem so elijah was having the time of his life.

At last narnia was back to what it was supposed to be. Happiness will rain over narnia for as long as y/n lives.

~And that's a wrap! The series is over!!!!!!~

Or is it?