I'll keep going even if it kills me!

Useless.

In that one word I can describe who I am useless. I can't do anything right. I wasn't even born right. I wasn't even wanted by my father nor my mother so what's the point of even living. I'll tell you to help people even if I've been betrayed a hundred times I'll still have them why I won't let them get the benefit of me hurting others. The satisfaction of them seeing me hurt other people. NO! Even if I can't do anything I'll try and I'll keep trying until I can't anymore.

Kid: Hey the hell are you doing over here.

Y/N: Uhh n-nothing! I swear!

The kid then snatches away my journal that I've been writing in.

Kid: Haha this is the funniest shit I've ever seen do you honestly think you can be a huntsman. Let me teach you a lesson and put you in place freak!

(Time skip)

This is my life just getting beaten and abused. I started training recently it's been horrible but I still have to go on to get stronger to get even remotely close to going into Signal Academy right now but it's a start, I've been defending myself a little bit more as well. (I close my notebook)

Y/N: (Sigh) I guess I can only dream......well back to training I guess I have nothing else to do. (I start to walk toward the forest that's near the orphanage)

I start doing my usual workout which consisted of me trying to do moves from books I borrowed from the local library on self-defense. Then the usual trying to bulk up my muscles and increase my stamina and reflexes. Right now I have no weapon so everything would be hand-to-hand. It's fine I guess but soon enough I'm going to need more experience. I mean in two more years I can actually go to Signal academy since you can apply when you're 14.

(Time skip) Two Years

Y/N POV

It's finally time I can go to Signal academy now. I enter the entrance of Signal academy and I just see a lobby of students waiting each one of them is going to go through an obstacle course and then at the end sparring match with the kids that are already in school if they can last more than 10 minutes or bring their aura to 25%, they can get in if not well you already know.

Y/N: Finally I've been waiting for this almost all my life this is my journey of becoming a huntsman.

I start to line up where we register to go in. I look around to see hundred students lining up I'm glad I'm not last but I still skeptic I'll even get in because I have no Aura or even a semblance. I just hope I won't die in the sparring match.

I bring out my notebook and start writing in there. I usually have two notebooks one a diary and the other where I study different types of weaknesses and strengths of fighting moves and how to mix them as well, right now I have a mixed martial arts I take some moves from one and others from another so they cover each other's weaknesses in different fighting styles as well changing the tempo of the battle could mean victory.

Y/N: (Mumble Mumble) wait what if I no no that wouldn't work maybe if-

???: Hey kid pay attention.

I look up and I see a man with black hair and red eyes a lot like me actually.

Y/N: S-sorry it's a bad habit of mine.

???: It's fine, well here is your registration form.

Y/N: Thanks uuh

???: Qrow

Y/N: Well thanks Qrow, but where do you put the registration form when you're finished.

Qrow: Here kid I'll take it and just go right over there. (He points towards an obstacle course) I'll start the timer when you're ready.

I line up at the starting line for the obstacle course and I nodded him when I'm ready.

Qrow: START!

First this parkour jumping from platform to platform as fast as you can without losing balance it's pretty simple I get through it really easily then as soon as you're done with that spikes start flying towards you. You have to dodge him while still jumping but with my experience with dodging kicks and punches from bullies it's not that hard. Then there's swimming I assume as fast as I can there's even some currents going against me and the last thing is climbing I get to the top pretty easily since I used to climb the trees in the forest a lot.

Qrow: impressive well time for your last obstacle Yang Xiao long.

Yang: So this is the kid I'll be fighting. I'm going to pummel you.

I just get into position.

Yang: No weapon you must seriously think you're going to win this.

I still say nothing and just prepare

Qrow: ready.......GO!

She comes flying at me throwing a flurry of punches and kicks. I got you them all and then try to kick her but she blocks it and kicks me back. She starts trying to hit me again and again but I just block it and try to retaliate but I'm too slow!

Qrow POV

Something's off when she hit him his Aura doesn't go down some things up. She hits him in the face and what's weird is blood comes out it's like he has no Aura at all! I want to stop the fight he's going to get killed but if part of me wants to see him succeed if he does. I decide to do nothing unless it gets fatal.

Y/N POV

I can't keep doing this I keep dodging but I can't dodge forever. She finally punches and I get a good solid punch in but she grabs my arm and slams me on the ground. I get up immediately and kick her in the face it does nice solid hit.

Yang: STOP DODGING MY ATTACKS!

She's an activates her gauntlets and starts to rapid fire shoot at me. I have to take this I have no other way out, I could die here!

Qrow POV

And just sit there and silence did she kill him... I wait for a few seconds then.

Yang: Couldn't dodge that one now could you, you freak!

At that moment from the dust something headed towards her at the speed of light and then the kid came all bloody and bruised with what looks like some bullet holes in his arm but none of them look fatal

Y/N: WHO THE HELL SAID I'M DONE!

He kicks her in right in the elbow breaking it then with all his might he kicks her right in the face shattering her aura. In two attacks he took her aura from 75 to 0. After that he just fainted on the ground technically winning.