A New Look!

Y/N POV

After 2 months of waiting it's finally here! I'm in my room with a couple packages acting like a kid on their birthday. Qrow Walks in and sits down next to me.

Qrow: Heh you ready to open them up?

Y/N: Hell yeah!

I open the first box up and it's my outfit

It's made of dust resistant material and is extremely light with the gloves being cut resistant and had a hidden Blade on the top

It's made of dust resistant material and is extremely light with the gloves being cut resistant and had a hidden Blade on the top. I then opened a small box and in there was my mask

 I then opened a small box and in there was my mask

It covered my mouth and nose. It's extremely durable and has good oxygen flow. Personally this is my favorite part of the outfit. I opened the last box and in came my new modified boots. They now had spikes at the bottom for better grip and damage. It now has three modes, one was the regular dust bullet single shot, the next was a shotgun variant and the last was a "Dust thrower" it shoots a stream of dust like a flame thrower!

Qrow: Wow kid you really went all out.

Y/N: You bet your ass I did! I needed a good overhaul of my look.

Qrow: Well try it on kid.

I put everything on and look in the mirror. I look well good…. I think.

Qrow: Hey kid can you slick your hair back

I do and he takes a pick.

Qrow: Hehe just like your old man!

Y/N: Well how about we test some of the features!

Qrow: As much as I'd love to, You my friend are still healing so until the doctor says your bones aren't going to turn into dust from the first hit. You aren't training at all.

Y/N: (Arms Crossed) Fine.

Qrow: Good, now C'mon show everyone your nice new fit!

We both go down stairs and I head towards the living room.

Tai: Oh hey Y/N….?

Y/N: Hello Tai, what do you think of my new style?

Tai: It's great! You look like Qrow when he was younger!