A Fire awakened

Y/N POV

After my well…. lecture by Yang I took a shower and started to head to bed. I hear Yang talking about how she won't use her robotic hand! I didn't even know she had one! That's it, I'm going to help her realize her true potential! As soon as I get some rest… I'm tired as hell.

I wake up and well i feel great! Which sets me off, I didn't oversleep did I? I look at my clock and IT'S 4:00 PM WHAT THE HELL! I get up and get ready and head down stairs. I look around to see just Yang sitting on the couch.

Yang: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: WHY DID NO ONE WAKE ME UP!?

Yang: Well excuse me for giving you some rest!

Y/N: MY FUCKING SLEEP SCHEDULE IS ALL FUCKED UP NOW SHIT HEAD!

Yang: So?

Y/N: (Sigh) Forget it. I'll just make myself some breakfast.

Yang: Oh can I have some!

Y/N: Didn't you already have breakfast?

Yang: Yes, but C'mon it's not every day I get to eat your cooking!

Y/N: How do you know I have a knack for cooking?

Yang: Blake.

Y/N: Of course. Fine but look it's going to be simple okay. It's just going to be a nice Eggs and Bacon.

Yang: That's fine with me!

I started cooking up my eggs sunny side up, and cooked the bacon on the side. In a couple of minutes everything was done and We started eating.

Yang: Wow Blake wasn't lying you do cook good!

Y/N: Eh this was nothing you should see me when I have fresh ingredients and well time.

Yang: So what do you plan on doing today?

Y/N: Training.

Yang:......What.

Y/N: Now I know that sounds bad but-

Her hair lights up and her eyes turn red.

Yang: YOU SAID YOU'D TAKE A BREAK!

Y/N: Yang listen! Look, I decided that we're going to train, and you're going to get used to that new arm!

Yang: Y/N I'm not-

I punch her in the face and she goes flying into a wall.

Yang: Y/N What the hell!

Y/N: Yang Tell me do you love your family!

Yang: Yes of course I do!

Y/N: Then what will do if someone threatens to hurt them!

Yang: I'll fight them!

Y/N: And how can you do that if you can't even lay a finger on me! I'd massacre you!

Yang: But I can't just forget about what happened to my arm!

Y/N: Don't you see if you keep this up then Adam has won! If you let him destroy your life then he's won! Be strong enough to make him pay!

Yang looks at me, she has her hair covering her face. She gets up and walks away to her room.

Damn I might have been too hard on her, shit. I walk up the stairs and see that her door is open. I look and I see her with her new arm and a smile on her face. She looks at me and slams her fists together.

Yang: I hate to say it but you're right. I can't sit around and mop all day. I have to be strong enough to protect myself and the ones I love.

Y/N: Hahaha I like the sound of that! Let's head outside then